Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:19:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What ever happens...  (Read 3495 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaryH

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2008, 11:30:25 pm »

To children who are taken away by the social worker? I've just had two (twins) taken away from one of my sims (Angela Pleasant, for heaven's sake!) and I wondered where they go, and if they show up as townies in time..I know there's no way for them to be reunited with their birth families, but I wonder who they do end up with?
Anyone have answers to those burning questions?

Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 12:06:25 am »

They end up in the adoption pool, Other families can adopt them.

(Banner By Sugah)
tinkerbell3552

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 06:07:10 pm »

How long does it take for them to be cycled through the adoption pool. I once had a little girl taken and the family that I wanted to have her adopted 16 kids but never got her. They just got 16 kids I had never seen before.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 09:13:21 pm »

ROFLMAO,funny,tinkerbell!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 07:29:34 am »

You could reintegrate the family by using the Insim or you could use the teleporting plus schrub by Inge Jones at Simlogical. Click on the schrub,select Summon...,chose the family name,then the name of the child,click on,child wil appear.Make him selectable with the Insim.Click on scrub,select Move in...click on name of the kid,he's in!
If by wander he leaves the lot,leave lot(and safe),reenter...everybody is there!

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Teleporters.htm
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Downloads/Sims2_Moving/TeleporterShrubPlus.zip

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 04:27:37 pm »

I didn't think of that option---Angela is expecting another child..guess she better move to another house, 'cause her kids are coming home, tonight! That's the ticket! Her ex-husband will be so pleased!

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 06:15:06 am »

It worked! Angela was reunited with her twins, and she's promised to be a better mother. Let's hope she changes her ways! Thanks for the tip.

Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 09:59:55 pm »

I just had a boy taken away too, he had a teenage sister and their mother died..i was going to have the sister raise him well i was playing without cheats and it was really rough cuz i had to sell stuff to survive and the reason they took him was cuz i couldn't keep up with their homework and he had failing grades....well anyways i went and played the Burb family and decided to adopt cuz i had read this post and didn't know they went in the pool...the 1st. call and they got that boy his name was the same as the one i gave him..course was Burb for the last name now, but what was really stupid is he had no family ties for his original family and that seemed stupid to me...his older sister should still b listed as his sister...well that same day Lucy a teen now brought a friend home and it is his sister....but it was like he never met her....then the rest of the night i kept getting warnings the social worker was going to take him cuz naturally he still had a F for his grade...all night while they r sleeping it kept coming up....and i'm thinkin great he comes at 10am after school starts and he is going to b taking before i have a chance to get him to school once....but they didn't and he is a A+ student now and happy.....Whew!!!!!

BEV
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 01:02:19 pm »

Well, tinkerbell, that girl should be the first one in the pool. But of course you'll have to pick the same age.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: