Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:11:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error in rolling wants  (Read 1363 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:51:25 pm »

I do not know if this is bon voyage related as I..yes call me stupid. Installed H&M, teen stuff, celebration and bon voyage...back to back. Christmas presents.

Anyways onto the problem.

When you go to create a sim or play a lot I get two small sim error screens popping up. One for a scripting error....reset does not work, but delete does and things seem to work normally.

Then right after this i get an error of being unable to create aspiration wants or fears. I can reset this but it does not make wants, fears or a lifetime want for anyone when I do so.

Basically making sims unplayable because this is a basic thing most do, fufilling wants.

Anything I could do?

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 10:20:23 pm »

The best thing to do would be to go through your mod/hacks to see what you have that has been updated for BV.  You've got at least one that isn't BV compatible.
Nathanialroyale

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 02:51:41 am »

Alrighty thanks, at least in the past little while I have sectioned everything so my mods and hacks are all in one folder thank the gods.

sackedmagicman
Derezzed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 03:44:24 pm »

I've had that problem before. For me all I had to do was replace old game mods with expansion updated ones. I have inteenimater and DMA. It gave me those errors because i had seasons versions of those while playing BV. When i switched to the BV version it stopped. So replace old seasons versions of mods with BV. Should go away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: