Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:07:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Q-Xpress trouble?  (Read 3299 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ImNotOkay1012

View Profile WWW
« on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:39 pm »

Anytime I download from MTS2 using qxpress, it will say "Runtime Error 11" Division by zero.
Is there a reason why it does this?

And more importantly, can I fix it?

Every second I'm without you I'm a mess.
~I caught fire (In your eyes)-The Used

I don't love you, like I loved you yesterday...
~I don't love you-My Chemical Romance
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 11:21:37 pm »

I've had this happen to mine now, also.  At the moment, I don't think they've come up with a fix for it yet  (even tried deleting the "queue.xml" and "history.xml" files, and re-installing it... it's a no-go)... although I do recall the "Runtime 11" error starting up after I installed an optimizer on my computer recently.  I highly doubt it's the cause of it, though... :dontknow:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:24:50 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 02:27:15 pm »

:icon9:  Well, apparently it's not anymore (since I'm still running on XP home edition)... maybe it has something to do with the newer .NET framework?  Just another guess, now that I remembered downloading that recently also.  :dontknow:

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:09:44 am »

Yeah... sorry for double posting, but I just noticed something when trying to run Q-Xpress recently.  I get a little pop-up box with the following when trying to download files with it:

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'HomeStudentrWW.msi' in the box below.

And in the little box, it looks like it's some sort of missing file or something... "C:\MSOCache\All Users\{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}-C\"

I click on OK, and it has an error saying it can't find it.  I click Cancel, and another box with the same thing pops up.  It comes up at least five or six times after I press Cancel, then it opens up Q-Xpress... which is useless, since it still has the Runtime '11' : Division by '0' error.  I really hope they get this issue solved sometime soon... and it's a pain to try and ask in some places since the official support forum for it no longer has "New Topic" or "Post Reply" buttons!  :smt120

Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them?  Really confusing since I've done everything written, re-installed over 10 times, and did a sort of "rain dance" to get this thing working again.  Sad

ETA:  Okay, so I finally figured out what I was doing wrong when getting Q-Xpress to work again.  I downloaded IE Tab for FireFox like someone had suggested on Mod the Sims 2... but I had forgot to add MTS2's URL on the site filter options for it.  :oops:  

Still haven't figured out what the heck is causing the above pop-up, though, but at least I'm happily installing CC again!  :cheers:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 10:40:49 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 01:07:20 pm »

I have that as well, i thought it was just cos my computer was playing up but apparently not!

Char
xxx

Sierra117

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 09:46:19 pm »

i have it to, but i dont need QXpress for anything

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: