Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:23:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFB:Adjust Customer Loyalty & Ban Sims New Version Available(5/19/06)  (Read 59699 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 09:57:05 pm »

I don't understand this mod ,now. But I can try for this.Thank you:snorting:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
lex2005
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 02:33:08 pm »

Thanks, it took me three days to find this mod again, it was well worth it
y2krobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 02:36:02 am »

awesome!!

anacon32

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2008, 11:51:48 pm »

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with others. Glad to see you're back!
loopsydoo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 08:47:23 am »

Hello

Does this unban sims upon a later visit?  I have TJeff's AL brilliant VC (used the VC forever) but even with no CC it does not seem to unban sims on an owned com lot once left and returned.

I use it to ban sims in clothing stores once they have the new themed outfit to make sure I get all townies.  Then of course I need to unban them all but with TJeff's I cannot do this once I have I left the store and returned.

It seems to work for others but for some reason not me, even as I said, with no CC at all.  

Of course I need to unban sims eventually, hence my question.

Kind regards

april 2009.  I did ask a further question about this a few days ago but it seems to have disapeared.  This is awesome but I pleaded with you to make the sims unbanable one at a time rather than the whole lot at once.  IE Unban Goopy, or unban Benjamin Long....(why one would want to unban those two is beyond me...) another words by individual names rather than all.  I am particular who is on a com lot and with whom they may interact.  Unbanning all was far too long a process to simply get back the singular sim I wanted. 

As stated above, I have tried many VC's by TJ's and am simply stuck with the very old paintings one as that is the only one that seems to work for me but it is not compatable with the BV townies, nor do you get your vacation benefits upon return..... yours is and yours allows benefits.  I just simply need individual unban to be in pig heaven on a stick.

Thanks for reading....if this is added.....lol
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 11:00:16 am by loopsydoo » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 01:04:18 pm »

you can unban them anytime you want.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
kevinowen
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2008, 09:13:59 am »

do you just un-zip these files and put them in documents/eagames/sims2/downloads?

is that right
Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2008, 11:36:09 am »

I have all the EP's. I want all the features, but, do I have to download all of them or just 1 or 2 to have all the futures?

Thanks.
Josette
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 01:01:34 pm by Josette1807 » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2008, 12:43:29 pm »

No, you don't have to download all of them for just the features.

And yes, that is where you should install the mods in.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2008, 12:57:44 pm »

Quote from: Chaavik;1440258
No, you don't have to download all of them for just the features.

Thanks.

So which one should I download?

Josette
angel8416

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2008, 01:00:44 pm »

thank you for the mod
loopsydoo

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2009, 09:05:45 am »

you can unban them anytime you want.
  Yes but I would like to unban them individually, IE one at a time rather than as the whole banned group who then all turn up.  If I want only one sim to be able to return I have to unban all, then re-ban each one I do not want to return just to get the one I do want back. This take ages as there are
60+ townies to get through.
I want to be able to unban a particular sim so that he or she is the only one unbanned from all the sims I have banned.

I would be so grateful as at the moment I am stuck using TJ's VC that is not compatible with BV npc tourists. IE the vacationers do not arrive at the hotel, I am alone.   He has made a later version to fix this but for some reason it does not work for me, even when tested with no other CC whatsoever.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2009, 07:38:10 pm »

You can unban one customer/sim at a time but you have to disable ban customers, then when the banned sim appears unban them. I will try to update this so you don't have to do it that way when I get a chance.

loopsydoo

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2009, 01:21:31 pm »

You can unban one customer/sim at a time but you have to disable ban customers, then when the banned sim appears unban them. I will try to update this so you don't have to do it that way when I get a chance.

I would be very grateful to you for an update as all the other aspects of this mod are superb and I have used a few VC's.  This one is nearly perfect and I have been looking for nearly perfect for at least two years and have almost given up. Your mod works very well with BV and its vacationers, none of the others do, vacationers simply do not turn up and you end up holidaying alone...sniff. But your one works just fine.

P.S. I did disable banned sims but then they all came flooding back and I had to ban individually one by one again just to get the one I wanted back on the lot.  This mod is a huge part of the way I play my game and could not and would not play without it.

Thank you for your prompt reply.  It was kind.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2009, 09:55:49 pm »

You're(Happy again Jenna Tongue) welcome Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: