Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:30:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Employee Motive Refresh & Visitor Sleepover New EP5 Version Available(4/3/07)  (Read 97353 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2006, 09:23:27 pm »

Quote from: Pigsrule90
Awesome, thank you so much. Now has anyone seen that hunger hack for when you have a restuarant
Please do a search Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
weavergirl

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2006, 07:18:48 pm »

Thank you!  I've wanted something like this for a long, long time and purely by accident found this.  Now I'm ready to play!
Thanks for your work and sharing.
rika_star

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2006, 01:24:04 am »

Hey, before I pick the wrong one, I want to know if the 'OFB_RefreshEmployees&SleepoverV1.0a.zip(Sets all greeted sims to sleep over status)' have the same 'environment maxed' effect that the other two have?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2006, 01:28:03 am »

Quote from: rika_star
Hey, before I pick the wrong one
No the sleep over doesn't max enviroment.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
BTTFsimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »

Oooh, interesting. I might have to pick up a version of this -- I just hired my first employee at a business, and her needs were in the red the whole time, if that mood ball over her head was any indication. Thanks!

I Love My Doc Brown Sims. Smiley
Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2006, 10:02:40 am »

If I get the sleepover version, do I still need to download community lot sleepover hack?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2006, 10:21:51 am »

Quote from: Qwigqwag
If I get the sleepover version, do I still need to download community lot sleepover hack?
If you want them to sleep on community lots yes.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2006, 10:54:31 am »

I just posted another version that includes visitor sleepover for people that don't own EP2.

taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:28 pm »

This is probably one of the most useful hacks ive seen, Great stuff Cheesy

:brain:
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2006, 12:13:03 am »

thankees!!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Thraxwhirl

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2006, 03:06:52 pm »

Hello, Squinge. It's me again.

I know it's been a long time since we talked about visitor detention, but I hope you memory of our discussions is still fresh.

I've been doing some fiddling with Housing/Business Lots of late, and I was having some difficulty getting sims to clear off home. Even if I set Visitors Stay to Disabled, they still wouldn't take the hint and get out.

I DL'd Paladin's HCDU(Hack Conflict Detection Utility) and ran it. The Refresh Painting posed NO conflicts at all, but Visitors Never Leave conflicted with Twojeffs' Visitor Controller.

My own fault, I'd totally messed up and forgotten to remove Visitors Never Leave, which I should've done because this painting makes it redundant, right?

Doh!

So, after scrapping Visitors Never Leave, I tested this one again, and even with Twojeffs' hack, all seems well so far...

...but I have two small issues thatI need to raise:

1) WITHOUT this painting on a Lot, and with VNL removed, the game will use the default settings for determining whether or not visitors should go, right? So on all Lots where this painting is NOT present, visitors won't be detained, correct?

Sorry for the confusion on my part, but it's been so long, and I've mistakenly had VNL running, so I got confused over which hack's doing what.

Yep, I'm an arse.

Sorry.

2) With Visitor Stay disabled, it seems that sims(though they will leave eventually) need an awful lot of motive reduction(more than just 25% Energy stat) before they'll decide to clear off. I guess this is just the standard Maxis default setting... although I understand Twojeffs' VC makes them stay later, but I don't think it alters the motive threshold.

Is there a chance that this could be altered? Perhaps a hack to raise the motive threshold so that they need fewer low motives before going home? For starters, I reckon that IF they're not on a Sleepover, visitors should leave before their Hygene drops low enough for them to shower. That would make sense, no? I mean, if I were dropping in round someone's house for tea but not staying over, I'd use their toilet when necessary, but I wouldn't strip off and get in their bath or shower without permission.

What do you reckon to a wee hack to raise the likelyhood of them clearing off home?

IF you feel inclined, I'll gladly do some playtesting to help ascertain a sensible level for the settings.

In any case, thanks for your work, as always. Smiley

Adam.
goodyjessi

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2006, 05:34:17 am »

VERY HELPFUL AND USEFUL! THANX
SimGameFan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2006, 11:27:24 pm »

This is great, thank you!
Panther559

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2006, 07:33:47 am »

This is definitely needed. It's hard to get my employees out of the yellow/red bubble status and I always end up having to send them home for the day.  Now, I don't feel I will have that problem anymore, of course, thanks to you with another great mod!! You're awesome!! Smiley
DebWillDo

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2006, 01:05:55 pm »

How can I help but love you???
   Your hacks are the best, AND you answer requests!
       THANKS! Cheesy

"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.":walk:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: