Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:26:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: hack for pregnant sims to wear any clothes  (Read 12049 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SHERI2003
« on: January 05, 2008, 03:14:56 pm »

i have bon voyage and i was wondering if anyone has a hack for pregnant sims to wear any clothes...all the links i go to tell me that i cant access that page or something if anyone has one or knows where to find one i have tried modthesims2 they dont have one!! thanks
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 05:38:35 pm »

I'll just go ahead and quote the whole post I made in a similar thread.

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1018356
The InSIMenator will become your best friend in this type of situation.  If you have it in your game, follow these steps:

1.)  Use the Wardrobe Adjustor.  You can get it two ways:

::smilieiforgetwhi:: Click anywhere on the ground/floor that is uncovered and choose Spawn => More.. => Wardrobe Adjustor.  (Available only with the SIM edition of the InSIMenator)

Or...

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Go into Buy Mode => Electronics => All to find the "folded up shirt" object, which is the Wardrobe Adjustor.   (Available for all editions of the InSIMenator)  

2.) After you get the Wardrobe Adjustor, click on it, and have the sim plan whichever outfit you want them to wear (everyday/formal/undies/etc) during their pregnancy.

3.)  Once that is done, you can choose to change that sim into whichever type of outfit you planned by clicking the Wardrobe Adjustor again and clicking Change to... (everyday/formal/undies/etc.), then click "Me" (or if the sim that you want to change into those clothes isn't selected, that sim's name).  This will automatically force a redress on the sim, and the sim will be wearing the selected outfit.

There are a good number of clothing meshes that don't have pregnancy morphs to them, especially many of the default Maxis Clothing meshes... but there are some default Maxis replacement meshes you can find for those here to fix that "problem".  The good thing about the clothes is that you can still wear them as normal everyday clothing also, so you won't find them in the "maternity" category... just in the regular clothing categories.  Wink

EDIT:  Also, I'd still be remorseful if I didn't include the link to BlooM's bigger/rounder belly mesh, for those who prefer those over the tiny default ones.  It's a real cute mesh!  :smile bi:  

Hope that helps you out in this situation.  :angel:

Another note... I also did not realize that Sims2Cri also had this information, along with the downloads to Squinges old (NON BV COMPATIBLE) mods... :doh: Would've been a lot easier to link to their section, but since it's already typed out... :?

The above is pretty useful.  There's no need for that hack if you have the InSIMenator in your Downloads folder.  :angel:

vikki07

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 11:07:02 am »

thanks Tenishii reeli useful x0x

vv3V3RY GIRL. IS MORE THAN A GIRL. 3V3RY BOII IS MOR3 THAN A BOII.

LUFF To0 HAT3. HAT3 tuu LOS3!!!
Barry13
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 03:21:57 pm »

how do you get spawn?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 04:07:56 pm »

^^ Look @ #1, first bullet.  :angel:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 05:41:44 pm »

Everyone looking for squinge's mod, read this.

Tenshii has already demonstrated a viable means for doing what Squinge's mod did. If you don't have Insimenator, you can download it, simple enough and no, you don't have to get rid of Inteen. If you really don't want it, there's another way to do it without the insim.

Open the cheatbox (Ctrl+Shift+C)

type boolproptestingcheatsenabled true

Left click on your sim and spawn Tom's Clothing Tester

Choose the outfit you want.

Viola! You're pregnant sim is wearing something else, just be aware not all clothes have the pregnancy morph, so they won't have the 'bump' with all clothe, and you'll find you have to redo this every time your sim has a shower or something.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
tartinade

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 01:39:11 pm »

merci
greeneyedsims

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 01:54:47 pm »

I was having a real problem with figuring this out, since Squinge's mod is no longer updated.

Thank you so much for this information!  I did a search and this thread popped right up!

--green

Simmington Hills:  For Sims, By Sims
[/b]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 05:18:43 pm »

Whoops...I think you need to Shift+click on your sim. If just clicking on your sim doesn't work, try that. Smiley

kyburg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 05:29:35 pm »

You know, if someone REALLY wanted to make my day, they'd reverse-engineer some of the male clothing for maternity use.  Just saying.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 06:06:27 pm »

Quote from: Christy1077;1312145
I just use the squinges [sp?] pregnancy hack that is at the sims graveyard and I have all the ep's. Plus a ton of other hacks and it works fine in my game Smiley.

Unless you're willing to personally offer support to anyone who's game Squinge's unsupported hacks break, I wouldn't recommend using them. He's retired from the simming community and none of his mods have been updated since Seasons and we don't offer support for them here any longer.

Here's the thing with mods and why they need to be updated for each EP. As each ep is released it introduces new behaviors into the game that weren't there when the mods you have in your game were first made. So, the creator has to go in and either update the mod so it won't conflict, or confirm the behaviors introduced don't interfere with the codes the existing mod works with. Even if a non updated/unconfirmed as compatible mod seems to work, it can be quietly and unknowingly be creating silent little errors in your game that you don't notice until your game has a nervous breakdown and dies after you do something relatively mundane, like try to call a friend.

It may be that Squinge's mods are fine, but they haven't been confirmed to be so, and I'd much rather use a method I know for sure won't hurt my game than use one that might.

EDIT: Kyburg, I know there's not a lot of cc for men that specifically says has the preg morf, but I've found through a process of trial and error some that do. I'll bet if you do the same thing you'll find some too. Alot of the clothes that show the prenancy bump are base game compatible or don't require you to download a mesh.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:10:02 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 02:05:26 pm »

Missy, click the link in Tenshii's signature. Inteenimator isn't a mod supported here, sorry. We can't help you.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 12:57:38 pm »

Just to add on what Joy said:  As of August 19th, the official InTeenimater site will also be closing its doors, and Simbology will be hosting the mod.  Jase posted the announcement on the site the other day.  Wink  

(... oh and mentioned that there will be one final updated InTeen for AL... which still will not be supported other than as far as user-to-user support on TJ's site and reading the RTFM's... and 100% certainly not here on InSIMenator.net.  No conflicts between the two at all... it's always best to ask questions about a mod/hack from the direct source of where you downloaded it from, not other unrelated sites.  You're bound to get better answers that way.)  :angel:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:02:50 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 01:07:03 pm »

Thanks for the update Tenshii!

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 02:09:52 pm »

Yaaay, it'll be updated! ^^
I was so scared of losing my pregnant teens. xD

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: