Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:45:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When I mess up, I do it right  (Read 1046 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
terrie131313

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2008, 01:24:20 am »

Hello everyone,

I hope that someone can help me with a little problem.  I have searched the forums and saw something about this (I was searching for another problem and ran across this in passing), but can't seem to find the post again.

Anyway, my favorite sim bought a community lot (Lucky Sharks, downtown).  She got stuck there and because it works on residential lots, I deleted her thinking that she would reappear at home.  Boy was that stupid!!  Now I can't access her house and when I go to the community lot, there is no one there.  I went into another lot and invited her over and did the add neighbor to family cheat and had her sell the community lot back to the community, but that didn't work either.  She can't even visit it from another lot so that I could try to fix it with the lot debugger (wonderful tool). I don't know what to do!!  I thought that I could maybe bin her family from their house, but I had alot of stuff in the house that I don't want to lose.  (Remodeling can be so time consuming).  Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks, in advance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: