Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:36:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 required:Less Attractive Restaurant Podiums  (Read 10952 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 11:25:40 am »

Whenever their hunger is at half level, in my game they did go order food.  

Unfortunately the juice bar feels the hunger too so if they are constantly sitting there it would explain they are not ordering food anymore since they are not hungry enough.

Try placing some fun objects on the lot so they won't be drag that much to the bar so their hunger can get lower and they will order food.
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 11:51:42 am »

uhoh...
the only really "obsessively" funny object my sims are always using is the LizzLove's bed.

It seems a little unsuitable for a restaurant  :laugh:

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 12:00:58 pm »

Quote from: IcemanTO
uhoh...
the only really "obsessively" funny object my sims are always using is the LizzLove's bed.

It seems a little unsuitable for a restaurant  :laugh:

Lol I see what you mean Wink

I put a chessboard, pool table and dart board on mine and they are really attracted to those items.  Actually they went to the bar only when all those items where in use by other sims or when they were hungry (that lot is not a restaurant, just a coffe shop and a bar)
SimDebster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 08:35:30 am »

This is so needed.  My teenage Sims could never interact with other teenage Sims because all the other teenage Sims wanted to do was eat (even after they just finished eating).  Thanks Squinge!

Have a bright platinum diamond day,
Deb
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: