Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:51:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis Maternity Project - Base Game  (Read 24630 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Grig 32

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 01:00:18 am »

What kind of expansion packs and stuff pack outfits now have the pregnancy bump? And if there aren't any... are you going to do any?
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 06:42:03 pm »

Quote from: Grig 32;1105082
What kind of expansion packs and stuff pack outfits now have the pregnancy bump? And if there aren't any... are you going to do any?

After uploading this I found out that someone at MTS2 had done something similar for adult females for most of the EPs and SPs, so I'm not sure if I'll ever release anything they've already put out.  I might because they did each file indiviually and I prefer them to be in one larger file.  I am currently working on H&M maternity for adults , but I decided to focus more on teens for now.  The H&M stuff should be up pretty soon, but you'll need that pack for it to work.

I might also do a limited number of male meshes with pregmorphs added.... maybe.
Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 04:41:13 am »

As I said in an earlier post, I downloaded your work on this project a while ago and love it. When I saw your last post I went over to MTS2 to try to find the stuff you mentioned that had been created by someone else but coudn't find it. (I do have trouble searching on MTS2 though these days.)
I wondered if you could remember who it was who'd done the other work over there?

I love the idea of having these for as much of my sims clothing as I can and am really looking forward to getting your H&M stuff when its available.
bulmaya

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 10:01:47 am »

Thank you very much!!  This is great!!
lopes693733

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 06:51:24 pm »

oh my god!! i wanted this for so long! thank you thank you thank you
Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 04:46:34 am »

"After uploading this I found out that someone at MTS2 had done something similar for adult females for most of the EPs and SPs,.."

Damage, I'm still having trouble finding the stuff at MTS2 that you mentioned had been created by someone else. I'm desperate to get as many of the default replacements for maternity as I can. Can you or anyone else give me a name or a link, please?
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 07:00:49 am »

Sorry... rough week... here you go:
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=237740

I should have something ready for download this week, I've got a lot of bits and pieces around and I'm close to done on the teen stuff from TSS and H&M.  I might also have the adult H&M stuff done this week too... maybe.
Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 08:22:30 am »

Damage, Thank you so much and PLEASE don't apologise. I am grateful that you took the time to reply when I know how busy you must be. I just can't work out how all the searches I did on MTS2 failed to bring up that link!?!?

Anyway, thanks again. I apologise for being such a dope.

I look forward to seeing the H&M stuff Smiley

Have a good day.
crzycman8

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 03:30:39 pm »

These are wonderful Damage. I see your working on HM stuff and TSS. Do you plan to work on any BV stuff? If not that's okay you've already expanded my sims wardrobe immensely. I definitely plan to download your other stuff when posted. Once again thanks bunches.
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 03:30:24 pm »

OOOOOOO... Cant wait for H&M. Those are my favorite clothes and I always wished that my preggers sims could wear them.

Want to read a story? Here is mine! Girl in Lights
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 02:12:05 am »

Sorry it's been so long between parts of this project.  My game was giving me trouble and still kinda is... but there should be mroe coming soon.

(BV... dunno yet.)
crzycman8

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 12:42:43 pm »

are you still doing HM stuff for adults?  Just been checking back to keep a eye out and haven't seen any more news. Sorry if a bother.
Shadowkiss19

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 03:02:16 am »

this is a excellent Idea but you may want to talk with "the mystical one", as he is also working on this type of idea also. Maybe with the two of you on it you can get some warlokk's new bodyshapes included.
barbaro
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 10:02:35 am »

Man,thats really cool i'm about to rip my hair out trying to find the cheat for my beautiful maternity!!!!!!!!!!
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 04:34:04 pm »

umm i downloaded this and it wont work for som reason can u tell me wat i need to mak it work? p.s excellent mod!

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: