Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:51:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis Teen Maternity Project - Base Game  (Read 46401 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jbcookie
??
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 02:22:39 pm »

Does this make teenage sims pregnant??
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 02:44:10 pm »

It won't make them pregnant.  You need a different download for that.  I checked and it does seem to work, at least in theory, with just InSim.  Any teen pregnancy hack will work... this just lets the belly show with Maxis outfits from the base game.
countrygal89

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 03:33:13 pm »

this doesnt work with my game...HELP
crzycman8

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 04:56:57 pm »

These are really great. Thanks so much. Also like your seasons one. Thanks again.
Feenkitty

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 01:42:54 pm »

Thanks!  These are wonderful!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 05:12:25 pm »

You might want to add to your post's that you can not have other replacements installed Wink
So these files will conflict with:
*Windkeepers files
*Guinyr's
*Warlokk's XHI replacements
*Warlokk's HIRES replacements
*Targa's
*and my sexy feet replacements
If you dont tell people they might bug you afterwards when ya files aren't working Wink

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 06:49:33 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1091355
As far as i know you still need the inteenimator to get them pregnant Wink
Only the insimenator wont work..

That's correct BlooM, you cannot make teens pregnant with insimenator on its own.
There is another hack other than inteen that allows you to get teens pregnant, and that's sims2livings woohoo teens. I'm guessing it's based on jenfold's original woohoo teens but they've added the ability for teens to become pregnant, and they do remain teens when pregnant. Unfortunately the meshes on the maternity clothing are a little rough, especially around the neck, and there is no pregnancy bump when in a nude state.
Still it's a neat little alternative to inteen.
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 06:55:29 pm »

Actually, the insim does let your teens get pregnant, but again, there is no bump.  With these clothes, I presume there would be a bump, except when nude as well.

Is there any way you could release these meshes as a non-default alternative?

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 07:54:16 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1093556
You might want to add to your post's that you can not have other replacements installed Wink
So these files will conflict with:
*Windkeepers files
*Guinyr's
*Warlokk's XHI replacements
*Warlokk's HIRES replacements
*Targa's
*and my sexy feet replacements
If you dont tell people they might bug you afterwards when ya files aren't working Wink

Totally didn't even think of that!  Thanks for the reminder.  Smiley
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 07:57:47 pm »

Quote from: kieren13;1093675
That's correct BlooM, you cannot make teens pregnant with insimenator on its own.

Actually... yes you can.  That's what I used for the screenshots.  What I don't know is if the pregnancy works correctly and advances without forcing it to the next stage using InSim.  And the bump definately shows... because the screens for this and the Seasons file were both done that way.

The nude file.... I forgot to test it.  It's there, but I don't know if it shows up.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 08:02:15 pm »

well, i tried everything with insimenator to get them pregnant but nothing happened, you hear the sound that they are pregnant, thats it.
No options of speeding up the pregnancy\ no bump etc.
So i downed inteen, then the insimenator works.
And im almost 100% sure inteen and insimenator creators have made a agreement on this, no using eachothers stuff.

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 05:29:24 am »

PLEASE NOTE: The InSIMenator does not enable teen pregnancy, in and of itself. The impregnation options MAY or MAY NOT work for teens in your game depending on which other mods (teen woohoo mods) that you are currently using.

Quote from: Damage Inc356;1093759
Actually... yes you can.  That's what I used for the screenshots.  What I don't know is if the pregnancy works correctly and advances without forcing it to the next stage using InSim.  And the bump definately shows... because the screens for this and the Seasons file were both done that way.

The nude file.... I forgot to test it.  It's there, but I don't know if it shows up.

I'm guessing Eric must've made a limited edition version that BlooM and I missed then.
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 09:51:11 am »

Quote from: kieren13;1094159
I'm guessing Eric must've made a limited edition version that BlooM and I missed then.

First off.... why bother to be rude about it?

Second... I was initially mistaken.  What had happened was I had used InTeen and InSim combined to make the girls pregnant, saved, and exited the lot.  When I came back with just InSim loaded, they were still in a state of looking like teens and acting like adults, which is set when they become pregnant with InTeen installed.

Third... and this is the big part... it is possible to have visible teen pregnancy with just InSim and my mesh replacements.  Once I realized that the adult-in-teen-body situation was what was allowing pregnancy... I just set them to Independant Teen with the Temporal Adjuster and... voila!  It advances like it should, shows like it should, they give birth... it works.  InTeen nowhere in sight..... as long as they're Independant Teens.  I edited my main post accordingly.
Karollka
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 09:06:45 am »

I wonder about it too, kittysrule986. Can anyone tell me where to find the hack or something to make teen sim get pregnant?
Aweicka
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 10:22:36 am »

what is a base game.. is that just regualr sims or is it in a different format?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: