Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:59:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Questions: Security Token, Centering Objects, and SimPE  (Read 1344 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jersey441

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2008, 07:25:14 pm »

(I have OFB only.)

1. I downloaded the Apartment Token from Simlogical (here), and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to use it. I want certain doors/rooms to only allow males, some only females, some only adolescents, others by gender and age. ...I read the instructions, but how do I access the setup menu it's talking about?
In the same sort of idea, how do I give a key to someone for a keyholder door?

2. Is there a code where I can center a hanging light in a room that isn't even as far as tiles are concerned?

3. I've tried downloading SimPE several times, and each time, I click on the icon and it says "Setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." ...But I've tried redownloading it, and it's not working. Any idea what might be up?

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 01:13:00 am »

1.  Inge did a very good job of describing how to use her security system in the documentation that's on the page you linked.  Read it.

2.  Use the cheat moveobjects on to place a hanging light in places it normally wouldn't hang.

3.  Get assistance for SimPE at http://sims.ambertation.de/.  If there's a problem with the file you're downloading, they are the ones to help you.
jersey441

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 02:50:18 pm »

Thank you.

As far as question #1 though, I read the documentation as I stated above...several times. I just cannot figure out how to access the Room Token's menu that it is talking about. Otherwise, I understand the principle. Of course, I could be overlooking it or reading it wrong :-/. ...Or maybe I'm just plain dense, lol.
Could someone please point this out in the documentation or let me know? If I can figure out how to access that menu then I should be able to figure the rest out from the information.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: