Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:40:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis Teen Maternity Project - Seasons  (Read 27637 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:45:33 am »

Another part of the project... Seasons outerwear!

Like the other parts, this will let the bump show when a teen is pregnant.  All four outerwear meshes are replaced with this file.  Just put it in downloads and use a hack or hacked object to put her in outwear.  Unless it's a custom mesh, the one she was using before will still work!  Cheesy

* dmg_defaultreplace_teenpreg_seasons.zip (448.69 KB - downloaded 5399 times.)

* snapshot_10c7f352_f48eebea.jpg (24 KB, 400x300 - viewed 12509 times.)
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 06:10:00 pm »

Nice Job

GisIzzy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:20:47 pm »

ya its kool that my pregnant teen sims finally have outerwear
MrGoodbyte

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 11:32:04 pm »

Thank you for this nice download! Smiley

Valentin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 09:53:08 am »

very nice, thanks for sharing!
pajamas_chris

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:51:20 am »

Thank you so much!
the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 04:43:43 pm »

This is great. Any thoughts towards giving the guys the same treatment you've been for the ladies? Those pesky aliens severely limit the wardrobe choices of our fellows.

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 05:04:00 pm »

Quote from: the evil writer;1093529
This is great. Any thoughts towards giving the guys the same treatment you've been for the ladies? Those pesky aliens severely limit the wardrobe choices of our fellows.

Maybe eventually.  I don't play aliens in my game, so I wasn't going to do it unless I got a request.  Would you want just the adults or the teens too?  If I do it, it would be after I've finished the female project.
the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 01:32:53 pm »

Quote from: Damage Inc356;1093546
Maybe eventually.  I don't play aliens in my game, so I wasn't going to do it unless I got a request.  Would you want just the adults or the teens too?  If I do it, it would be after I've finished the female project.

Actually, though I'd love for someone to eventually tackle both, I'm more eager to see it for teen boys than the adults, especially the basegame clothes. Those baggy sports jerseys look like they have some definite possibility. Smiley

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 12:17:55 pm »

Quote from: Catt37;1170334
how is it possible for a teen sim to get pregnant?

Three ways, Catt:

1. InSim - there is an Independent Teen option.  They have the body and clothing of a teen, but the lifestyle, job, interaction options and perks of an adult.

2. Inteen - the teen can actually get pregnant, but will briefly age to an adult for the duration of the pregnancy (still retain the body, and responsibilities of a teen depending on the flavor packs that you install along with it).

3. Teen Pregnancy Mod (Sims2Living - donation file) - the teen stays a teen while pregnant, and has adult interactions with other teens, YA, adult, or elder sims.

**Love these Damage, thank you so much Smiley.**

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
ssaarraahhxx3
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 12:09:20 pm »

Quote from: ~Iris~;1175938
Three ways, Catt:

1. InSim - there is an Independent Teen option.  They have the body and clothing of a teen, but the lifestyle, job, interaction options and perks of an adult.

2. Inteen - the teen can actually get pregnant, but will briefly age to an adult for the duration of the pregnancy (still retain the body, and responsibilities of a teen depending on the flavor packs that you install along with it).

3. Teen Pregnancy Mod (Sims2Living - donation file) - the teen stays a teen while pregnant, and has adult interactions with other teens, YA, adult, or elder sims.

**Love these Damage, thank you so much Smiley.**

how do i make the teens be able to be pragent it would really help if u explained that thanks::smilieiforgetwhi:::smt120:tongue8::snorting::smt106:worship::smile:
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 06:04:14 pm »

To get a teen pregnant, you have to download one of those mods that you mentioned, and use it.  The InSIM's independant teen lets you get them pregnant, as does the Inteen.  I don't know what the other mod does, since I have never used it, but you can always just read the directions.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
01rudde
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 08:07:24 am »

This may sound dumb but....you say it replaces the original file....can my non-pregnant teens still wear the original outfits (without looking pregnant)?
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 01:42:59 pm »

Omg thanks! So you download it as normal? I'm confused a little.

About normal pregnancy clothes, is there a certain way to download them?
And about getting them, after your sim gets a bump and changes into maternity clothes, to get the ones on that you want, do you go to a Community Lot with clothes? Will the maternity ones be available to buy if it's the pregnant teen? Please explain.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 11:14:15 pm »

Thanks for the download but all i got was the blue coat and it didnt show the bump can u tell me wat im doin rong?

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: