Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:09:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required:no dropping or washing coffee cups new version available(7/18/06)  (Read 19562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2006, 12:11:09 am »

What do you mean by "resets"? When I do it the sim finishes their cup of coffee, stands up and the cup disappears. Their arm isn't stuck in any position and there is no "jump" bug, either.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 12:21:55 am »

Enimo, maybe you should try to remove all your other mods and only leave this one to see if it still happens.

Also, did you ran the hack conflict tool that you can find here just in case there is a conflict of some sort?:  http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=106802&postcount=1
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 03:09:25 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted a new version that should fix the problem some of you were having with sims arms getting stuck, if you still have that problem then it must be another mod you are using.

This update was tested & approved by Ozzucay (Thank You)

I tested this last one. The hack conflict checker told me about a conflict with Pescado's coffecuphack so I disabled this one.
It seems to work right into residential lots, but into community lots I still have the arm's problem.
Another thing, don't know if related but maybe yes because I haven't this problem before.
I cannot use residential bars to prepare drinks. The only one option I have now is only the "juggle with cups".
This happens for all sims, playables and not-playables but made selectables.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
emino

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 03:12:39 am »

Already tried with the hack conflict checker thingy. Nothing seems to be a problem. Shall try with removing all other hacks after this.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 03:17:51 am »

Yes, this conflicts with JM's coffeecuphack. Only use one or the other. I don't know why you are still having the problem with the stuck arms. Squinge's update made the problem go away for me. I also can't explain the problem with the bars. Do the bars function normally when the coffeecup mod is removed?

IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 03:58:24 am »

Quote from: Ozzucay
Yes, this conflicts with JM's coffeecuphack. Only use one or the other. I don't know why you are still having the problem with the stuck arms. Squinge's update made the problem go away for me. I also can't explain the problem with the bars. Do the bars function normally when the coffeecup mod is removed?

No time to test without the mod. (I'm "very" hard working on collecting tons of pictures for a story Wink ).
Anycase, the arm problem is ONLY on community lots, meanwhile the bar problem is ONLY in residential lots.
Strange uh?

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 04:10:56 am »

very. Do you have Squinge's no bar abuse mod by any chance?

IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2006, 04:12:51 am »

Quote from: Ozzucay
very. Do you have Squinge's no bar abuse mod by any chance?
Yes, I have it, but I had it also before, when all goes right.

Tried to remove this mod but I had no luck.
So isn't this mod to cause the problem.
Ouff...yesterday I have installed only this and the ReservableBeds mods, so I can't understand what is causing my issues.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:39:32 am by IcemanTO » Logged

Misty

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 01:52:34 pm »

Squinge, thank you so very much!  I'll give this newer one a try and see what happens. Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 08:55:14 pm »

I just posted a new version the fixes the problem with sims arms getting stuck on community lots.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
emino

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 08:56:02 pm »

Squinge. Me LOVES you!
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2006, 03:44:49 am »

Hi Squinge, me love you 2! :lol:
BTW, do you know if there's a way to make dirty plates to disappear in comm lots instead of having my Sim washing plates full time downtown?
I don't know why it was made so hard to delete dirty plates. Everytime I tried a modification to allow me to delete plates, it doesn't work. You can delete whatever but not the darned dirty plates.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 09:38:45 am »

Squinge did make a mod to stop sims from washing up dishes on community lots.Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: