Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:44:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: a P e r f e c t S t r a n g e r - new chapter up  (Read 22705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilroselou

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2008, 07:25:33 pm »

After being on hiatus for a while a piece of life is back, i've renamed it 'a perfect stranger' and the pictures and custom content (the characters included) have all been updated. i have most of the rest of the story done but its a matter of doing the pictures and putting it together now. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK and i hope you enjoy it! the part where it has been updated will be on page 3 and will look noticeably different.

weak, wearing and lifeless - 3 words that could sum up marcia and carl's marriage.
And cold, dull and limp not three things that say 'great sex life' their world was falling apart at the seams and marcia had to do something to stop it...of course, no-one expected her to go as extreme as she did, and as she stared up at the ceiling even she knew she had gone too far she felt weak wearing and lifeless...........

"get up carl it's time for breakfast......."

*sighs* "CARL! wakeywakey cmon!"

she knew he was awake, he was trying to get her to come upstairs - she didn't answer.
she sighed and tutted as she waited in the kitchen cooking croissants
They had to be perfect like every thing else in her life, like her:
car, her mowed lawns, her primed red bob, neat skirt suit, her marriage, her carl....

she sighed knowing she would end up going to see him and soon found herself on their 3rd floor opening the door to their bedroom.

"honestly carl what do you wa..."
"hey babe"
"carl what are you doing?"
"trying to be romantic and impulsive"
"erm okay..."
"try to sound less enthusiastic" he said sarchastically
"look ive got to go to work in 15 so i dont know what your expecting to happen"
the look on carls face dropped as he slumped down on their clean, neat plush double bed.
"we need to talk" carl mumbled in a dulcite monotne
"marcy?" he said as she wandered out the door..."marcy hon" hey said as he followed her into the kitchen.
"Marcia" he said calmly but with sharp intent
"what's wrong" she replied simply
"our marriage"
"carl i am not discussing this with you now" she said as she led the now argument into the front room.

""marcy our marriage is in serious trouble, you have this vision of a perfect life that we are in and it's not real!" he said with firm intent
"iv'e given you everything ive run this marriage from the start and i shall till the end!" she screeched at him

"youve never given me the one thing i told you from the start that i wanted! ive let the non exsistant sex life pass me by, ive let you wear the trousers in this relationship, ive let you continue this fantasy world in your head but youve never given US a baby" he answered slowly softening his voice

"fine then let's try for a baby that'll solve everything" she said quietly and reassuringly

"nothing will fully solve this marriage marcia" carl said as he led himself upstairs and after the sound of a shutting door and a small pause macia led herself to the car, started the engine and set off for work.
[/B]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:34:07 pm by lilroselou » Logged

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 06:44:15 am »

i shall be posting the next update soon -  i hope someone is reading it!

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:14:02 am »

their argument had hit home at marcia, she didnt want her marriage to fail, how could she tell her friends her family her colleagues that she was getting divorced?
no, she couldn't let it happen so over the next 4 months they relentlessly tryed and tryed for a baby. marcia slowly became obsessed with having a child and every night that she and carl were both home from work would mean it was another night of trying.
[ATTACH]106897[/ATTACH]
romantic efforts were pointless and as much as they tryed their spark was barely there.
[ATTACH]106898[/ATTACH]
Carl started beginning to think that he didn't love marcia anymore, but he wanted a baby and right now she was willing to give him it.
[ATTACH]106899[/ATTACH]

they had been trying for months to get pregnant and nothing they had gone in for tests and were awaiting the results
"that's the mail sweetie" marcia said calmly
"i'll get it then" carl answered
about 5 minutes went past as marcia was too scared to go outside and find out what was going wrong with their attempt to have a baby, finally she plucked up the courage to get up and head for the door, and as she got near the front room window she caught a glimpse of carl reading the letter
[ATTACH]106900[/ATTACH]
tears were streaming from his eyes and she ran out to him already knowing what the answer was.
"CARL!" she said running toward him
" no marcy don't you don't wanna see it!" he said as he pulled the letter into his chest.
"i know i know we can't i can tell!" she said in tears
"it-- ii--it's not that marcie"
a short pause that seemed to last longer went on as marcie stopped crying and hung her head down
"it's me isn't it"
there was another break of silence to which carl didn't reply her question but simply responded with.."sorry"
she burst into tears again but chocked them back as a single tear ran down carls face from his bloodshot eyes.
"i'm the reason we can't have a baby?" she said in increasingly high tones
again carl dodged confirming her question but just repeated "im so sorry"
marcia turned for the door and head inside, carl didn't immediatley run after her but waited a while as he knew nothing he said could console her right now.
marcia sank into her plush quilted duvet and started to sob, they couldn't have children she thought and it was all her fault.

* snapshot_93e842fb_d490145d.jpg (62.48 KB, 600x450 - viewed 642 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_f49013f0.jpg (64.76 KB, 600x450 - viewed 620 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_b4901424.jpg (50 KB, 600x450 - viewed 626 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_3490fa86.jpg (6 KB, 400x300 - viewed 526 times.)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 05:24:19 am by lilroselou » Logged

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:18:54 am »

hi please do comment on this story i would like to know whether this is point to continue on in this it does take up quite a bit of time to do and im not sure if anyone is reading or enjoying it?

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 06:12:41 pm »

I just read this(sorry I didn't notice it before)and its amazing!

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 06:14:03 pm »

cool thanks this is my first post and no-one answered so i was quite nervous so many of these stories are amazing on here i particularly like soul searching it should be a proper novel or something.

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 06:58:29 pm »

"Marcy" he said as he wandered into the kitchen.
"what is it darling" she sunnily replied
"what's for breakfast love?"
"pancakes, your favourite." she answered
"oh, good."
"well I’ve got to go shopping today is there anything you need?" she said to which there was a mumbled reply, "and my sister Janet called - she's having a baby"
that got Carl looking up from the newspaper
"oh - really, ah well that’s lovely" he said with a face clearly labelled with hurt and anguish
"yeah i know 2 months gone already! i bet she's looking radiant you know, i don't know how she does it i mean coping with Jim being demoted and Dylan’s at the terrible twos now she said, but i guess Ella is very well behaved did you see how good she was at Karen’s wedding?" "........Carl?"
"oh mmm well couldn't happen to a nicer family could it"
"no." she replied having now seen his saddened expression
"how about we watch a film when i get back from shopping hey dear? i mean i autumn's cooking tonight."
"yeah that sounds good - oh and erm we need to pay autumn's wages tomorrow"
"okay I’ll do that in town" she replied as she wandered out the door...

*from TV*
"just say it!"
"say what andie?"
"you're ashamed to be seen with me!"
"no that is not true"
"what about prom - what about prom Blaine?"
"i already asked someone else i forgot"
"LIAR! you're a........"

[ATTACH]106927[/ATTACH]
*quiet knock*
"honey somethings outside the door" marcia said with her eyes still fixed on the film
"i guess that means i'll go get it then" said carl as he got up off of the sofa, do be honest he was glad it meant that he got a break from marcia's choice of a movie - an 80's chick flick, marcia thought that she looked like molly ringwald also to which carl would always reply with 'mhmm, or ye sure' but the something outside sounded like it had been dropped and so he hastened to the door...and an intrigued marcia decided to follow.

[ATTACH]106932[/ATTACH]
a young girl scantily clad and on the brink of sleep on their doorstep, she was dressed in a short revealing skirt that revealed her pink underwear and fishnet stockings underneath a pair of high heels, carl swallowed hard so that he didn't appear aroused infront of his wife, but she was more disgusted at her low cut t-shirt tied at the back to be tighter revealing her ample bosom boosted in a push-up bra.
"excuse me" marcia said sharply before clearing her throat abrasively to wake the girl who looked to have a troubled past on her freezing shoulders and in her late teens - not long out of school.

[ATTACH]106933[/ATTACH]
the girl shook her head and brushed the hair from her face, at that moment marcia felt a twinge of jealousy pang through her as the young girl revealed a stunning pair of lime green eyes coated in running mascara, her nose had a bump on the bridge that was encased in freckles, leading down her curved cupids bow to a pair of full but grey and dreary lips.
Somehow even with her hair soggy and dishevelled by the rain carl still felt an akward attraction to the teen.
"immmmm-er so sorry" the girl answered
her accent and poise shocked the couple when she spoke in sweet and almost shy manner she appeared too polite for what looked like a prostitute.
She hadn't made the best start to a first impression that was vital if she was to get a full meal for herself and a comfy bed to sleep in for the night, lord knows her back was already obviously aching and she needed the food.
She glanced akwardly into carls eyes and overted them back to the ground, he was the way she would get a good nights shut-eye, she was streetwise and could tell he was attracted to her - few men wern't she scraped back her wet fringe and glanced guiltily up at him to which he fidgeted uncomfortably.

"i'm sorry this isn't the kind of place you think it is young lady" marcia sternly said while attempting to shut the door.
-"please!, have you any money, or food or somewhere i could stay for the night - even your car would do-"
"our car! we're not stupid missus we are not letting you stay the night in our car it wouldnt be there by morning" marcia replied her face increasingly angered
"or a room?" the girl said in desperation choking back tears, it was the fifth house she had tried, "please?"
"we wouldn't be so daft, you'd be up all night rummaging through our things raiding it for something of worth for your next fix probably!"
"MARSH!" carl interrupted brashly, "she might not be that kind of girl" he said into her ear with gritted teeth
the teens eyes dryed up and she switched her eyes nervously to and fro the couples expressions, hope flooding her heart, her shoulders ached as if the worries of the world were on them and she shaked uncontrollably at the cold.
"why don't we let her in for a cup of coffee by the fire and perhaps let her spend the night on the sofa or the guest room?" carl said to marcia
"no, no way and leave poor autumn to take care of her? no im sorry carl" she turned her head to the girl who was now back on the brink of tears "im sorry girl you're going to have to go home."
"i can't!" she said distressed "please this is my last option"
"nope this is my final say on the matter goodnight young lady"

[ATTACH]106936[/ATTACH]

"marcia have heart for goodness sake!" carl said as the teen turned her back to leave making no noise but with tears streaming from her eyes mixed in with raindrops falling onto her smooth skin. "cmon marcie" carl said searching deep into her eys whilst holding her arms controlling the situation, she sighed and swayed her head turning it slowly into a nod.
"WAIT!" carl called "you can stay - for the night, come on in and get warm...marcia well lend you a change of warm clothes"

[ATTACH]106937[/ATTACH]
"really?" the girl said cautiously but with hope swirling in her belly, she knew carl would be her ticket into the house - ah a comfortable evening was awaiting her.
"sure" said marcia also cautious - but for different reasons....

[/B][/SIZE]

* snapshot_93e842fb_9490fbab.jpg (9.13 KB, 400x300 - viewed 609 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_14900f93.jpg (18.83 KB, 600x450 - viewed 600 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_7490fadb.jpg (7.98 KB, 400x300 - viewed 613 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_b490fbe2.jpg (9.09 KB, 400x300 - viewed 594 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_9490fbf5.jpg (9.13 KB, 400x300 - viewed 607 times.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:04:10 pm by lilroselou » Logged

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 10:11:09 pm »

I like where this is going, but in the future, please pick ONE font for your stories to be written in.
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 07:05:41 am »

hehe i know lol i got confused cos the second one i just forgot to type it lyk the first one so but its better than having it blue i guess

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 09:46:26 am »

lol managed to get a pretty in pink reference in there woo! hehe

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 03:34:00 pm »

please comment peeps it makes it worthwhile Smiley

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 09:15:12 pm »

Quote from: lilroselou;1094195
hehe i know lol i got confused cos the second one i just forgot to type it lyk the first one so but its better than having it blue i guess

It's all OK.
Continue the writing.:happy2:
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 12:07:32 am »

Great story i can see it going somewhere great! I hope to post a story one day i make heaps in game but never post them lol i don't think there that good expecially when there is alot of talent around. Like lilroselou. Keep it up!!!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 08:05:17 am »

sounds good! keep up the good work, i like the story line so far.

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 08:52:27 pm »

wow thanks the interesting part is coming up soon i promise

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: