Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:40:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: a P e r f e c t S t r a n g e r - new chapter up  (Read 22707 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 06:30:56 pm »

“Does it fit?”
Autumn heard no reply
There was a short pause and autumn drew in breath ready to speak when the door opened, she gasped lightly but with a smile that said ‘you look lovely’ as the young girl stepped out of the bathroom.
“What’s your name dear?” autumn questioned
“harri” the girl replied with softly
“harri?”
“short for harriet”
“I prefer harriet” autumn said smiling, she was the ryans housekeeper an aging woman and widow who took up the position for a free room in their house she just cooked and cleaned, which she did and well and was more like a friend really. She had a heart of gold, her daughter and grandson had emigrated to new Zealand and she missed them dearly, immediately harri reminded her of her own daughter zoe, the same beautiful looks and natural grace. Although autumn was an old fashioned woman she sympathised with harri and believed in second chances, she had no idea that this girl would become like a child to her and she would treasure her dearly but for now she just had a ‘good feeling about this one.’
[ATTACH]107301[/ATTACH]

She led harri downstairs, she was dressed in Marcia’s old pyjamas that had been shrunk in the washing which irritated Marcia at the fact that she could fit into them.
Her brown hair was sodden and tangled and her make-up had run down to her nose, and as she warmed herself up by the fire carl and marcia entered the kitchen where harris stunning looks and bubbling personality hadn't gone unnoticed espescially by carl.
[ATTACH]107302[/ATTACH]

Autumn had to prepare dinner and brought down harri to help her, and after they had prepared the meal sat down with Marcia and Carl to eat it.
[ATTACH]107303[/ATTACH]

After they had finished Autumn kindly asked permission to leave the dining table and went to set up the guest bedroom for harri, while the remaining three chatted over coffee.
[ATTACH]107305[/ATTACH]

“So, harriet how come you are well - here?” Marcia intrigued
“Marcia!” carl said laughing uncomfortably “maybe she doesn’t want to talk about this right now….”
“She won’t mind I mean we’re putting her up for the night.” Marcia said sassily

“no i i don’t mind!” harri chimed in “erm well my parents didn’t like my boyfriend and chucked me out when I refused to stop seeing him, they thought he was no good and well they were right but I didn’t want to admit that they were right, and so I started doing this hopping from house to house for a ‘few days’ hoping one will let me stay permanently but…they don’t and then the longer time goes by the harder it is to go home.”

“what do you mean your parents were right?” Marcia
asked leaning forward, holding carls hand.
[ATTACH]107306[/ATTACH]

“oh well he was no good I mean he left me the moment he found out I was pregnant…” harri said nonchalantly “and I don’t want it either…” she continued “but I woke up one morning and he had already left”  she chuckled “I should have known really…”
[ATTACH]107308[/ATTACH]

Marcia and Carl were bolt upright in their seats had they really just heard that? Was a complete stranger staying in their home pregnant with a child she didn’t want?
“I’m sorry what - what did you just say?” carl said bewildered.
[ATTACH]107307[/ATTACH]

Harri caught their couple’s confused look and tilted her head backward, then lowered her chin reading their expression.
[ATTACH]107309[/ATTACH]
“I’m pregnant.”

To be continued….

* snapshot_93e842fb_b4901b8e.jpg (56.31 KB, 600x450 - viewed 354 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_14910bf6.jpg (11.62 KB, 400x300 - viewed 363 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_d4910cac.jpg (11.72 KB, 400x300 - viewed 327 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_54901b9d.jpg (57.28 KB, 600x450 - viewed 362 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_b4910c80.jpg (12 KB, 400x300 - viewed 381 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_14901bc6.jpg (62.2 KB, 600x450 - viewed 329 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_74902210.jpg (52.32 KB, 600x450 - viewed 253 times.)

* snapshot_93e842fb_94901c21.jpg (54.74 KB, 600x450 - viewed 353 times.)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:03:42 pm by lilroselou » Logged

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 06:34:25 pm »

unfortunatly i left the computer without pausing and came back to find that lola who plays harri had died and i hate using the zombie telephone and it was too far back to quit, so the next post will still be lola and then i think the post after that will be carly as harri they look almost the same except for their skintone hehe.

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 01:40:18 pm »

I like this story so far.  You have an interesting storyline, and are developing your characters nicely, so we're learning a little more about them with each chapter.  I'm interested to see where the story goes next.  If I may make a suggestion?  If you go under options and set your snapshot size to large, your pictures will be much easier to see.  If you get tired of the plumbbob getting in the way, open your cheat box and type   plumbbobtoggle   This will turn it off.  You'll need to turn it off each time you exit and re enter the lot, but it just takes a second.  I'm sorry one of your main characters up and died in the middle of the story!  That's a real bummer.  But, it sounds like you've got an alternative.  I also really like the name Harri.  I think that's really cute for a girl.  Keep up the good work!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 11:00:40 am »

thanks very much ye it was actually quite funny that lola went and thanks also for the help ive been wondering why they were too small i actually thought i had it on big, will change it soon but the next chapters pictures have already been taken and are going to be small though.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:31:00 pm »

Yay!I just read the story and I am surprised by it!In a good way lol.Hehe.I thought it was amazing and I am hoping to hear more.:)Big thumbs up!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 05:33:14 pm »

me likey!! hope your comp turns out okay - without the zombie phone and such

^^agrees with astral about help with pictures

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 11:24:14 am »

next post coming tonight hopefully

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 11:30:31 am »

OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *SUPER HAPPS*

[/COLOR]
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 11:51:37 pm »

It's a good story!! any chance of the pics being bigger??

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 05:22:46 am »

sorry about the lack of pics and length to this chapter it was simply that i had to put in a connector between the last and the next chapter so here it is!

[ATTACH]108170[/ATTACH]
“fancy that.” said Marcia, as she whisked eggs for an omelette.
“fancy what?” carl grumbling
“fancy her, that girl harri!” marcia lowered her voice to a whisper “pregnant!”
“so what?” said carl not even lifting his eyes to meet with marcia’s.
Marcia walked across from the counter to the table “don’t you think it’s a big coincidence that we can’t have a baby and this girl turns up on our doorstep and can!”
“no I don’t.” said carl undeterred.
“Carl look I mean .. .. it could be.. Fate?”
There was a long pause until carl got up out of his chair and stood facing his wife with a stern expression lingering on his face
“no.. .. NO! no marcia this is not happening don’t even get this idea close to your head! You are not suggesting what I think you are.”
“and what do you think im suggesting?” marcia said smartly.
“I think you expect that this girl is somehow supposed to give us her child!”
“.. .. Well why not!” marcia said to a large ‘tut’ which she quickly overruled “why not you heard her yourself! She doesn’t even want the baby and here she is in our house!”
“yes! in our house she’s in our front room marsh, she’s next door and your talking about taking her baby!” carl hissed.
“not taking her baby!” marcia replied as if carl had made her sound moronic.
“well what else are you trying to imply then? Hmm?” carl questioned
“we could pay her for it!” she tried convincingly
“oh my gosh marsh! No dammint we are not even discussing this im going to show harri to the spare roo-”
“Guest room.” marcia sharply intervened “call it the guest room please carl.” marcia called as stern glances where exchanged to which carl shook his head in disgust and wandered up the stairs.
[/B][/FONT]

* snapshot_93e842fb_7490ff43.jpg (9.08 KB, 400x300 - viewed 345 times.)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 05:23:26 am by lilroselou » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 04:05:17 pm »

LOL - I like how Marcia is so adamant about the 'guest room' after the serious discussion they just had.  I love they way you bring your characters to life and make them so real.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 04:27:10 pm »

I hope everything turns out fine.I am beginning to really understand their situation.I mean,when you want to start a family and it does not work out and you wish that you could hear tiny footsteps stopping on your hardwood floor as you relax in bed.I understand their situation.Not like I am in the situation.But,I like babies,thats all.I do a lot of babysitting little cuties.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 05:27:42 am »

sorry that its taking so long but the next chapter is big (as r the pictures) and ive had to make a whole set of new characters as its a flashback episode. will be with u guys today

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 06:18:48 am »

YES YESY YES my weekend just got better

[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 02:11:16 pm »

sorry its been so long since i posted a new chapter so this one is the largest yet, i went to upload a new one and although i had set the camera size to large it was still coming up small, it might have done it again but if it has this time then i cannot do any more. please leave feedback/comments please it makes it all the more worthwhile incase anyone doesn't get it this chapter is in flashback. enjoy!

Carl made his way upstairs, a book in one hand and a painkiller in the other, his headache was roaring and as he lay on the perfectly laid bed and started to read.
He couldn’t concentrate on what he was reading and though his raging headache was burning at his temples he continued to think to himself how he got into this situation.
A baby, it was all he’d ever wanted, but somehow he felt unsure he felt as
though his attraction to harri was partly the reason but also that what marcia was doing was wrong.
He started to drift off into a daydream and reminisced on his younger years, how did he meet marcia? And up in a loveless marriage? Never have children? And get into such a mess.
27 he thought to himself, that’s how old he would be by his next birthday in about 6 months, he remembered his friends warning him about his relationship with marcia, she was 6 years older than he was.
He started to slip into a sleep, remembering his past….

The music was dull and the food revolting, holidays at new brooks family holiday resort were tiring and hideously boring, carl enjoyed going on holidays with his family but hated new brooks, whilst his little sister lily lapped them up being only 2, 7 year old carl hated them the pools were cold and the evening entertainment was an over tanned 50 year old Elvis impersonator.
He knew this was going to be a long week, wearing his transformers t-shirt and baggy shorts he was a typical 80’s kid, he had a bowl haircut and beaten trainers, while his sister wore a Minnie mouse two-piece in pink which suited her wispy baby blond hair,
Carl wandered off from the entertainment suite and found himself in the games room putting coin after coin into a Pac man machine, where he came across her.

She was 13 tall and slim, with a petite nose, pointed lips and light strawberry blonde hair, she was wearing a large bright t-shirt, lucid pink leggings, boots and lots of jewellery.

She glanced at him, he was no more than a kid to her she walked straight past him chewing gum and popping it noisily, she was very different to the prim perfect wife he had now.

“hi!” he said abruptly
“what?” she said confused as she turned back top look at him.

“do you want to play a game?” carl enquired
“..okay” she said after a hesitant pause.
“cool!” carl rushed excitedly

“so make him eat the blobs and watch out for the gho-”
“I know how to play Pac man twerp” she interrupted
“ye corse” carl said evidently crushed
he tried to glance over her shoulders

“woa your really good.”
“I know” she strained as she finished the level and let go of the buttons “well cya kid."
Carl smiled weekly, disappointed that his efforts hadn’t worked, he wad stupid to think she would have even noticed him, she had spent his money to play a game and didn't even say thanks.

“what’s your name kid?” she asked as another young girl walked up to her and gestured toward the door.
“carl” he said brightly and uplifted

“thanks carl, im marcy by the way”
she turned for the door smiling back at him, and carl blushed.

“cool” he said to himself as the girl had gone way out of earshot.
That was it, the last time I see her he thought, but now he knew that she would remember him.
He’d grow up he thought and impress her be a big teen and waltz up to her and steal her heart,
but he didn’t know her name or where she lived he’d never see her again.
His heart was all warm and he felt giddy he went to find his mum and on the way bumped into Zoë.

Zoë was auntie Autumns daughter - she wasn’t really his aunt she was his mother’s friend, 15 years or so his mothers senior.
It was 1987 and then autumn was 46, her daughter Zoë a gorgeous 20 year old who carl always thought his dad had a huge crush on, she had a mullet and big pink lips and makeup and even huger eyelashes, but that was nothing then.
Zoë later went to new Zealand with her son whose father she met that summer at new brooks and had less than a few years later.

She’s 40 now but at that time her and autumn were more like sisters than mother and daughter, there was no denying that autumn was a great mum, but autumn later felt that she had been to gal pal with Zoë and had always wished she had another daughter.

“mum’s at the café she wanted me to get you to come have a bite”
‘great’ carl thought he hated new brook’s sandwiches.
But autumn was there and he adored her he didn’t know then but one day carl would not be able to thank autumn for what she did for him, he would always be indebted to her.

He came through the door and saw her and lily, Zoë and him sat down, autumn had a huge 80’s perm and even bigger makeup.
She was starting to age but was still the bubbly woman whom h loved to bits she was quite larger then than she is now.

“hey baby boy!” autumn giggled smothering him in an engulfing hug. “you’ve grown so much, and lily”
They all chatted for a long period of time when autumn decided she was too hungry to wait.

“what do you fancy then carl?”
The sentence’s irony was too much for him to understand then as a flash of silky strawberry hair floated past his peripheral gaze - it was her, and she was coming closer to him his heart started to beat fast in his chest! And his eyes were all around the room and-
"CARL!"
He sat awake, he looked at the pillow behind his head, he’d fallen asleep.
“Just a second marcia”
“Autumns made some sandwiches downstairs”
“thank you marsh”

He needed the toilet and so made his way down the stairs,
He got to the bathroom and saw the door widely ajar, he popped his head around it and saw a flash of brown hair.
He quickly averted his eyes hoping she wouldn't mind until he noticed she hadn't seen him,
He slipped his head around the side again and saw her

she was naked but he couldn't see much because of the bubbles. He pressed a small smile and his whole body glowed with happiness.
he turned to wander to the kitchen, pulling the door shut as he went, his whole heart gushing with warmth.

To be continued.....

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:24:04 am by lilroselou » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: