Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:30:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: a P e r f e c t S t r a n g e r - new chapter up  (Read 22559 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:44 pm »

i loved doing this one because it was nice to see them as they were younger, carls sister lily is going to become a bigger part in it all grown up, if anyone has any idea how to get the pictures bigger it wud be a massive help - ive put the setting of camera size to large and made sure i uploaded the snapshots and not the thumbnails but it still comes out this size.

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 03:33:16 pm »

wow that was pretty good cant wait to see what happens Smiley

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 11:35:32 am »

sorry about there being no pictures in this one, as im sure yuor aware my computer has some problem with pictures, sims is also starting to muck up on this household (dodgy download perhaps) so i am trying to finish this story off quite quickly, ive already started a new story but picture problems are repeating itself so for the next few updates there might not be any pictures. ill try to put some back into the chapters when it reaches its climax

Marcia and Carl had been arguing all day and autumn was getting pretty sick of it. She had overheard what the couple were planning to ask her, and she didn’t approve.
Autumn had known carl for years, since he was a little boy infact, and knew this wasn’t like carl to ask another human being to give up their child to a pair of strangers.
But were they strangers? Harri had been living there for nearly a month. She was gaining a bit of weight but not yet starting to show, well not really.
Over the past month carl had become increasingly infatuated with her, she had a cute giggle, quick witty sense of humour and a fun spontaneity for life.
Marcia had been discussing asking harri for her baby for the past 3 weeks with carl. Though carl said no each time, he was getting increasingly worried that she would ask without him.
Autumn continued to make dough in the kitchen whilst Carl read the newspaper, her hands were dusted with flour which she wiped over her apron and swept her forehead leaving it white and powdery.
Carls hair was messy and his skin tanned. He had a sweet and sexy smile and was completely unaware of what was about to happen.
Marcia kept staring at him awkwardly but he hadn’t noticed, she quietly got up from her chair and placed her book on the table.
Carls eyes raised from the paper and followed Marcia’s stride, it was only when he saw her glance back at him with that expression that he knew what she was up to.
But it was too late. She had already gone into the living room and there was no way he could stop her.
It would ruin everything, he couldn’t run and interrupt her, or tell her to come back. He turned and frantically rushing his eyes after her looked up at autumn in desperation. She knew what marcia was doing as well but felt as helpless as carl.
Carl sunk his head into his hands and waited. About 2 or 3 minutes later he heard it, the noise of footsteps hurrying up stairs and the slamming of a door.
He paced into the next room and saw marcia, with a shocked expression, she turned to face carl and immediately started to cry.
“you’ve done it haven’t you.” carl said blankly.
“im sorry, I didn’t know she’d get like this.” marcia sobbed
“yes you bloody well did!” carl shouted “how dare you!”
“ive ruined everything haven’t I.” marcia stated
“yes, you have!” carl wept.
Marcia came closer to carl and tried to pretentiously fling her arms around him and sob into his beating chest, but carl pulled away and she began to howl.
Carl did not reply but shook his head and ran upstairs.
Marcia slumped into the sofa and curled up into an almost foetal position bawling her eyes out.

Carl found himself outside harri’s room, the closer he brought himself to her door the more he heard her whimpering and crying.
He knocked once, to no reply before proclaiming “it’s me.”
By voice alone she knew it was him, and the tone told her he wasn’t a threat, she opened the door and saw him facing her, he mouthed ‘sorry’ and wiped his eyes.
Harris face looked so beautiful and sweet, the tip of her nose was red and shockingly she snuggled into his chest.
The pair stood there for a short while embracing each other, carl kissed her forehead and buried himself in her long brown hair, as he towered above her by a few inches.
Harri pressed her head against his torso, feeling his heart thudding inside his body she felt warm and comforted.
She felt a feeling of security she had never felt before, “yes.” she said muffled by his clothing.
“what?” said carl as he held her arms and pulled his body away from hers and looked into her eyes.
“you can have my baby.” she said looking away from his stare.
Carls whole body went numb, “you-you don’t have to, don’t listen to marcia she’s being stu-”
“just say yes.” she interrupted, her eyes welling with tears.
“thank you, thank you so much.” carl said as he embraced her in another heartfelt hug. But something didn’t feel right. He couldn’t believe what harri was saying, his eyes raced around the room.
But he didn’t notice Marcia standing by the door…

To be continued….
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:01:58 am by lilroselou » Logged

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:56 am »

this story at some point will intertwine with my other story ashwell brooks, there will be a reference in the next update but it will only appear in the other story too toward the climax.

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 01:07:17 pm »

oooooo i love the climax building!! dont worry we shall wait for pics

you need a photobuket sort of account- upload the pics there and then your pics will come up big!

i think this sotry is really relistic which i love, keep i tup!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2008, 05:01:24 am »

i feel so sorry for harri lol shes a lovely character, well the first one that died lmao the new one has a diff skintone so i think i might redo her with a norm maxis one

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 06:44:02 am »

sorry again for no pictures but i have fixed it now and so the next updates will come with images, sorry if this one is a bit sad. please leave any comments and feedback as it makes it all worthwhile.

It had only been 2 weeks since she had agreed to give marcia and carl her baby but already marcia would not stop fussing around her, the night after she agreed to it marcia started talking about the price that she would pay for it - like a toy or a doll. Harri kept doubting her decision but it was too late, she’d already said yes. She couldn’t change her mind now, let down so many people, most of all Carl.
She was actually quite looking forward to being a mum, but she needed the money. She couldn’t afford to look after the baby and  the new money was given on the premise she give her baby away.
There was something missing. She needed to tell the father, as irresponsible as he was he was still the child’s dad.
She slipped out the door at breakfast and although The couple heard her, they didn’t worry.
She wandered to the bus stop and from there, caught the bus into town.
Wandering up the high street she felt guilty, what if he had changed his mind like she had, maybe it could be her excuse to keep the baby - but there was shock, as she waited outside the arranged meeting point she saw him, coming forward, but not alone.
On his arm a slightly chubby blond, with eyebrows shaped so that they always look pissed off, she was intimidating. Although feisty, Harri was small and petite. She was also pregnant.
“Dan?” harri questioned as the dark haired looker turned around.
“hey har.” he said facing her and smiling awkwardly “I need to talk to you.” said harri, Dan already full aware of the baby which harri was starting to show. “erm could you jus leave us alone for a min babes.” he said turning to his blonde as she rolled her eyes and walked away.
“so what’s up.” he cheeked
“Dan, its about the baby.” harri replied
“wha abaat it cos Y’kna I got a girlfren naa” he defended
Harri stepped closer and held his arms “Dan I need ya, I didn’t have no where to go so I found a couple who’d let me stay and they can’t have kids and they’ve asked me for mine - ours.”
“what?” Dan asked
“well they’ve offered me money to keep the baby and I said yes because I cant afford to keep it anyway and you don’t want it and they do!” she cried
“well how much do I get?” he said cautiously
“what? You don’t get any of the money!” she said angered.
“well its mine too innit.” he shrugged
“oh now it is! Now there’s money involved, I had no where to go because of you. My parents were right! Your lousy, I don’t know what to do Dan I came to you for help, I - please.” she pleaded. Dan stood forward, he words tugging on his heart he cupped her face with his hands and kissed her,  before pulling away with a sorry expression on his face.                                        “c’mon we can start a life together you, me and the baby…please.”
“im sorry har” he said “im jus not ready to be a dad lyk.”
Harri started to cry silently as she watched him walk away, she knew she had no choice now and that she would have to give the baby away.
All of a sudden a blinding pain went right through her abdomen, rolling around inside her, her back ached and a jabbing feeling felt like she was being stabbed through her belly. She had been feeling weird all morning but this was more intense than anything she’d ever felt before. She grabbed her phone and dialled Carl’s number.
“help” she mumbled
“what is it?” carl questioned
“baby!” she shrieked,
“oh f-”
“Toscana’s in town” she groaned
“no get to a hospital right away I’ll meet you there-”
“no marcia.” she moaned
“what?”
“NO MARCIA!” she gritted her teeth as she let out a stifled cry which was heard by other diners at the restaurant.
The phone cut off and she breathed through the pain until a blinding stab went through her stomach and all the way through her back as she collapsed to her knees and screamed in pain.
A few customers got up and came to her aid but her mind was blank, she heard muffled versions of ‘dial 999’ and ‘help her someone’ ‘anyone a doctor?’ ‘what’s your name love?’ ‘what’s wrong?’ ‘is she having an attack?’ they swirled around her head and all she can remember answering with was ‘harri’  'losing' and 'baby'
Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she screeched in agony, everything went fuzzy and she felt like she was looking through kaleidoscopes, everything was spinning and suddenly it all went black.
She heard a smash, felt a bash on her head and felt cold concrete. But saw nothing.

to be continued....

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2008, 06:56:03 am »

i have edited the flashback one with big pictures so hopefully i will do the rest soon

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2008, 07:14:06 am »

wow- i love it- and the way you got Dan's voice!

it all sounds so true, even in such a surreal situation.

keep writing - because you made my weekend with this update

[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2008, 07:23:11 am »

aww thanks i have a plan of where the end is heading but i still don't know whether people want carl and harri to be together or marcia and carl

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2008, 07:34:29 am »

well i supose thats up to you, how you see the ending and whether it fits into the stories concept

[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 08:40:00 pm »

bad news lol my whole sims game has crashed after i downloaded some stuff from parsimonious .com and i had to delete all my custom content to get it to even let me on, then i cant use the family because all of the house, furniture, hair, skin, clothes, makeup etc screws it up lol im tryin to get it to work but every new download, even if its not from that site and ive had it before messes with my game.

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2008, 07:01:36 am »

ahhh christ! - i had to do that too- i just deleted all the unzip content and re unzipped it all and that worked for me...

good luck- cause you are going to need it!

[/COLOR]
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2008, 05:51:26 pm »

what? how? help! lol i was suprisingly okay but i deleted it all (1000 items) and then it worked but broke again when i reuploaded some of my fave items id had on there before, but i cant play much without all my custom content its in everything

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2008, 06:52:00 pm »

you know all those unzipped contents? i just left the win.rar files there and then went into my game without any CC and into the problem household then left the game and re unzipped all the win.rar files

[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: