Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:45:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: a P e r f e c t S t r a n g e r - new chapter up  (Read 22584 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2008, 11:32:48 am »

I don't know how I managed to miss your updates last month.  Good stuff!  Very well written.  I'm sorry about what happened to your game, but happy to hear that things are starting to get back to normal.  I'm glad you're planning on continuing the story, and look forward to the next update.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 05:20:41 pm »

i have some good news, i am going to finally update the story soon - maybe tomorrow, but it will be slightly different as the cc i used in the story before my game crashed has been update with new & different custom content, so the characters have been remade as has the house, so for any changes in the story regarding their looks, i apologize but theyve just been altered for those reasons. The pics will be bigger and better and hopefully the story will be greater than it was.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:37:03 am by lilroselou » Logged

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 12:34:45 pm »

Yay! UPDATE!
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 04:01:05 pm »

This is the first chapter of the 7 part week story. The other chapters are prepared and just need putting together so i shall put up the next part tomorrow and maybe a few more. The story is finally back, sorry it was a long break but it was to do with the sims being difficult (crashing etc) and some very difficult family problems. I hope you enjoy it and please leave comments and feedback.

Harri was nervous; her mind rushing with thoughts. She was staring down at her feet but kept looking up to see his face, it was sad compared to marcia’s which was expectant and hopeful.
She mulled over her options in her head, she really needed time to think about it but she’d been expecting this for a while now and had already predicted what she would say. But now all of that has gone from her head.

“So? What do you think?”
Harri paused, she looked at carl and their eyes locked, she couldn’t speak as tears prickled at her eyes.
“Well?!” Marcia hurried

“I…er………”

A WEEK EARLIER….

The moving van pulled up to the house, everything inside their home was packed into cardboard boxes and crates. A skip was at the front of the house where all the furniture they weren’t taking with them was placed.
Harri was sat at the front of the garden in a pretty summer dress. Her long brown hair flowing back over her shoulders in the breeze, this house had saved her life, and the people in it had given her a place to stay and although she had bad memories of the event that had occurred here she knew that the good outweighed the bad.
She would be sad to leave it and though she had been assured that she had a room at the new house harri was growing increasingly worried over her stability in their family.
Why would a couple who had given her so much already give her a room in their new house. A beautiful room that she had already seen and helped to decorate, she was certain it was larger than marcia and carls room!
She no longer had anything to give them and a tear rolled down her cheek at the thought. Why were they being so good to her? after she had betrayed them and nearly done a runner with Dan.
"Hey beautiful." came a familiar voice from behind her and she turned her head to see him.
He was smiling and she patted the ground next to her to get him to join her.
She giggled as carl rolled up the ends of jeans so they didn’t get dirty when he came out onto the lawn.
"What?" he chuckled
"nothing." harri smiled
"Go on" carl asked
"no its you your just such a funny little thing..."
"little thing?" carl questioned
"no your little quirks and stuff its just so well kinda cute really.”
“wow, not used to being called cute.” carl grinned
“oh stop looking so pleased with yourself!” harri joked as she cuffed the top of his head playfully with her arm.
“I cant help it I am pleased!” carl chortled putting his arm around her
“Come on kids the van is here.” called autumn from the doorway
“alright.” carl exhaled as he got up and headed indoors to collect boxes, harri followed.
Picking up a box and lugging it to the door, harri didn’t appear to be struggling.
“whoa hey, let me do that!” Carl called
“look” Harri said turning to face him “for the first time in weeks, well since before I fell pregnant, I can feel like im actually doing something useful or helpful so im going to lift my weight - or rather this box if you don’t mind.” She smiled
“Ooh! Sorry.” Carl said raising his eyebrows faking importance
“Wow that wasn’t camp at all.” harri replied to which carl laughed shaking his head and turning back to fetch a box and follow harri’s lead.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:11:07 am by lilroselou » Logged

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 10:28:58 pm »

been a lurker on this story quite a while...i must say...i love it!! cant wait 4 update

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
CVK418

Hi i'm Crystal and I LOVE the sims 2!!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2009, 11:30:37 pm »

ok reading and LOVE IT!! can't wait to see more sorry about u compy mine did it too...but we never learn   me=download-aholic.. no matter how may times i crash my game i just delete everythign re-install and start over..lol..but honestly wonderful storry cnt wait for more *salivates onto keyboard*.. see i'm foamin at the mouth lol..well thnx for sharing this awesomeness byeee

when life gives you lemons
make grape juice! ..and confuse everyone
^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: