Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:13:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen & Gender Preference Adoption Hack New EP3 Versions Available(7/02/06)  (Read 106948 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 12:00:14 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay
I had a teen put her baby up for adoption using Inge's teleporter. When she was older and married she adopted her baby back. Since anyone with a memory of having a child taken by the social worker can't adopt by the normal means, this seemed like a good way to not make the teenager's parents have to raise her child.

I still can't figure out how to get teens in the adoption pool. I can adopt teens that are spawned using this hack. I guess if I want a specific teen to be adopted, I'll just have to use Inge's teleporter.

Ozzucay, Squinge mention to me yesterday that he trigger Inge shrub so he can put teen for adoption.  The original version of Inge shrubs cannot do that so it is normal you cannot do this with it. Wink  So nothing is wrong in your game.  Shhhh don't tell anybody.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2006, 12:14:52 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Ozzucay, Squinge mention to me yesterday that he trigger Inge shrub so he can put teen for adoption. The original version of Inge shrubs cannot do that so it is normal you cannot do this with it. Wink So nothing is wrong in your game. Shhhh don't tell anybody.

AHA! I suspected there was some sort of shenanigans going on! :muahaha:
You know, I almost asked Squinge to email his version of Inge's shrub to me so I could see if there was a difference.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2006, 12:24:01 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay
You know, I almost asked Squinge to email his version of Inge's shrub to me so I could see if there was a difference.
If you want to try it, I just attached it to this thread, I forgot that Inge gave permission to modify her work Smiley
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 12:26:50 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2006, 12:25:11 pm »

Quote from: richy61
so how could I transfert that teen in the adoption-pool and use your hack to adopt her??Thanks
I just posted the modified teleporter shrub that I use to put teens up for adoption Smiley

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2006, 02:54:59 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted the modified teleporter shrub that I use to put teens up for adoption Smiley

Cool I will get this updated version Smiley  Thanks for sharing it Squinge.

EDIT:  I am blind, I don't see it anywhere?

EDIT2:  Yes I am blind lol, I just check the descriptions of the stuff in the 1st post and did not look at the actual files I could download, D'oh!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 03:08:41 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2006, 03:26:35 pm »

EDIT: I am blind, I don't see it anywhere?
D'oh!, I guess forgot to put it in the description Smiley

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2006, 03:35:17 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
D'oh!, I guess forgot to put it in the description Smiley

Lol so we are 2 fools!

* throws M&M's to Squinge *
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2006, 03:46:17 pm »

Lol so we are 2 fools!* throws M&M's to Squinge *
:love7: , the best D'oh! I did was at mts2 I posted the updated EP2 version of any ltw in the 2 new ltw's thread, lol

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2006, 03:46:24 pm »

Thanks! I'll download this when I get home.:d

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
richy61

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2006, 04:28:22 pm »

Hye SquingE...

I've my new family member and that's satisfied the adult's wants of adoption.
In fact I use the Insim to summon and add to household cause your shrub show the UK name (I've the french game).
Just one question: after the put in adoption pool the teen appear like a new family with just her as member , hum :idea1: that is mean if I "find own place" with a teen of an existing family she become adoptable?

Thanks an another fine one (hack).
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2006, 04:34:15 pm »

Quote from: richy61
that is mean if I "find own place" with a teen of an existing family she become adoptable?
The teen will only be adoptable if you place them up for adoption, the only other way you can place them for adoption is to move them into the adoption pool with SimPE Smiley

edit: if you want to type the translated text for me I will post another version of the shrub for you.

fairy10600

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2006, 05:04:41 pm »

thank you ^_^ usualy i had to spawn the sim modder and change my teen into an adult then adopt the kid, and THEN change him/her into a teen again...
but that's only because it didn't show up in the sims's memories as growing up, now i don't have to!!!
^_^ yay thanks again!

Maleficent: THIS CASTLE SHALL SOON BE MINE!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Goofy:*stares at donald*
Donald: *stares at goofy*
Sora: what a hag...
richy61

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2006, 05:07:18 pm »

Grrr you go faster than me...
Yes I've tried and don't work, cause not the same pool as family. And for translation, I've just say that the shrub give only the nickname and  I've to try between 12 "Andrée" so I prefer use the summoner from Insim cause I find in the down-townies menu the good family name, so I can use your shrub to put in adoption. Work fine for me like that so it's OK.
(:muahaha: it's just a forgot from the Insim team cause we've access to NPC, Default, Townies, Down-townies, Ghosts and family pools BUT not adoption pool...)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2006, 02:42:01 pm »

I just posted a new mod same day adoption service(allows you to get your adopted sim on the same day you place the call to adopt), the adopt teen mod isn't required to use this mod.

nik72674

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2006, 11:49:07 pm »

Thanks Squinge! You are amazing! I hated waiting till the next day to get my adopted Sims.
Also, I'm glad Inge's teleporter has been updated to put teens up for adoption...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: