Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:59:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen & Gender Preference Adoption Hack New EP3 Versions Available(7/02/06)  (Read 106903 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2006, 10:52:07 am »

Just to be safe Squinge, maybe you should put back the May 18th version as the 1.0a version until you fix the other bugs on the shrub. Wink
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2006, 01:54:35 pm »

Does anyone else using the teleporter shrub get an error message while adopting sims with testing cheats on?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2006, 02:06:03 pm »

Yes, when following the exact same steps as MissDoh:

1) teleport a townie kid
2) Adopt -> error

The "correct" method:
1) teleport a townie kid
2) put this kid up for adoption
3) Adopt
works in both the 25 May and 18 May versions, but the first method is bugged in the 25 May version.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2006, 02:08:54 pm »

Quote from: jordi
works in both the 25 May and 18 May versions, but the first method is bugged in the 25 May version.
Thank You Smiley

the first method is bugged in the 25 May version.
does method 1 cause an error in both versions? , I seem to get that error in both versions.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:17:39 pm by Squinge » Logged

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2006, 05:52:46 pm »

Honestly I don't know. I never actually adopt, I just managed to confirm MissDoh's error with the 25-05 version.

I'll ask my sis^H^H^Htester if she gets errors with the 18-05 version, she'll probably find out sooner than I (I am not playing TS2 at the moment as I am working on other things).
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2006, 06:04:15 pm »

I'll ask my sis^H^H^Htester if she gets errors with the 18-05 version, she'll probably find out sooner than I (I am not playing TS2 at the moment as I am working on other things).
Thanks it's no big deal, I was just curious Smiley

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2006, 09:13:49 pm »

Yes, when following the exact same steps as MissDoh:

1) teleport a townie kid
2) Adopt -> error

The "correct" method:
1) teleport a townie kid
2) put this kid up for adoption
3) Adopt

Humm that is strange, since there is no put up for adoption on May 18th (sorry I mean 19th) version, only the option to adopt.  On that version only the memory & wants fulfill were added.

Anyhow Jordi, I tried the new version you put at MATY and it still does not work for me.  Neither does the shrub 1.0a version that is included in this post.  Only the old May 18th (sorry I meant 19th) is working properly in my game.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 09:20:33 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2006, 09:40:40 am »

I just posted a new version of Inge's teleporter shrub, I fixed the error reported by MissDoh.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2006, 01:24:00 pm »

Quote from: jersey_princess
And I think the adoption memory hack is a brilliant idea, but is it only for the adoption pool version?
Sims already get an adoption memory when adopting by calling the adoption service, I just added that memory to the shrub.

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2006, 01:56:46 pm »

Thanks for the update Squinge. I've applied the same fix to "my" versions.
jersey_princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2006, 04:21:25 pm »

jersey_princess: I have a modified version of both the shrub and the painting up at MATY: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=2757.0

Oh, thank you so very much! I'm just going over to download it now. That's brilliant!

Cazzy
~ SLASHING COUGAR at the AA ~
x Please join us at the Animal Army x
shrejo31728

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2006, 06:26:34 pm »

I know i'm like the latest person ever to try and fine your hack but i tried reading all these post to fix the new and update on this topic and i can't find it i'm kind of new at finding stuff on this site, but i like this site. plus i would really enjoy it if you could give my the direction to these updates. the strub and the adoption memory. thank you so much

my bad typing my eyes are hurting from looking so hard, but i said reading all these post to try to find the new updates on this topic.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 08:22:40 pm by Squinge » Logged

GA BABY
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2006, 08:28:26 pm »

Quote from: shrejo31728
I know i'm like the latest person ever to try and fine your hack but i tried reading all these post to fix the new and update on this topic and i can't find it i'm kind of new at finding stuff on this site, but i like this site. plus i would really enjoy it if you could give my the direction to these updates. the strub and the adoption memory. thank you so much

my bad typing my eyes are hurting from looking so hard, but i said reading all these post to try to find the new updates on this topic.

Those file are updated automatically on the original post, all you need to do is download them and reinstall them again in the same folder (if you have older versions), they should overwrite the ones you already have in your game.

The shrub is this file:  TeleporterShrubPlus&Mem&WantsV1.0b.zip

and the same day adoption is this file:  SameDayAdoptionServiceEP3.zip
jersey_princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2006, 03:02:04 pm »

I downloaded the edited painting. You can only adopt if the person you want to adopt is in the room, in which case you can. Also, if you say "make me a downtownie" it makes you a member of the very first family you made. "make me a townie" still works brilliantly.

Cazzy
~ SLASHING COUGAR at the AA ~
x Please join us at the Animal Army x
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2006, 06:18:28 am »

Quote from: jersey_princess
(...)if you say "make me a downtownie" it makes you a member of the very first family you made.

Does this also occur with the shrub? I've looked at the code and it should not work this way. I cannot reproduce it with either painting or shrub, either.

Looking at the code some more, it *might* occur if you do not actually HAVE downtownies. You must have Nightlife installed, and have at least one Downtown area associated with your 'hood.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 06:22:30 am by jordi » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: