Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:59:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* Lost in Reality - chp. 4 posted!!  (Read 7219 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 09:30:42 am »

I couldn't believe it when the tests were done and everything was confirmed. That pregnancy test must be the best thing I’ve ever bought! I decided not to trust the pregnancy test 100% and went to my doctor to talk over some things and to get a proper test results. The doctors called my house a week later and confirmed what the pregnancy test had said...

My hands trembled so much that I could barely put the phone back. I paced around the room thinking “What next?” and then it hit me – I’d ring my mother. I nervously dialled my mothers’ number to tell her the great news and I slammed the phone down before she picked up. We’d fallen out many years ago over Will– she said that I was too young to be starting a new life with him; she was wrong and made a load of nasty things happen in an attempt to make me come home. So we haven’t spoken since. I don’t even think she knows what happened to Will anyway! I opened up the drawer of the table which the phone is on and found a valentine’s card from Will. It had two bears holding hands and kissing, inside it read:

“Happy anniversary Tia!
For better, for worse, through sickness and through health.
I can’t wait to be your husband.
Forever yours,
Will
Xxx”

I remembered him sneaking around the day before as he tried to hide the fact that he hadn’t yet got me a present. Then laughing at him all day, and just curling up on the sofa with a bar of chocolate. Then, reality and its cold words, thoughts and feelings struck me again. I’d lost him.

Time moved on, and my wounds got opened and healed again. Many different men came and went as i looked for a reason to live. I guess i must have turned into a bad mother as i left my baby with friends and went out on the town looking for my Mr. Right. Yeah, i was turning into a bit of a bitch, but I needed help. Some might have said professional help... and then one day, my friend Melissa slapped me across the face and told me that i needed to "grow up and face up to my responsibilities" and I knew i needed to do something.

So since that day, six years ago, I’ve never really felt anything other than a numbed pain. I even went to counselling to help sort out a few of the issues I had with my baby, and my grief. A flood of emotions hit me always hit me when I went to the sessions and I normally ended up crying throughout the whole thing. "I'm such a horrible person" i used to say, "and a bad mother too. Sometimes i can't even look at her - she reminds me so much of him..." i used to continue on for ages. My counsellor was great, he understood me, and gave me time and support. After a while, i didn't hurt so much when my baby looked at me or when she tilted her head like her father used to. I began to love her for being her and not part of a man that I needed more than her. It was a weird thing to explain, but when I saw the benefits of what my counselling was having on me. It was time to leave....

My counsellor said "We'd come a long way", and I agreed. We even had a huge  summary of it all. But I don't remember my counselling for anything else other than the day that I met this mysterious man called Stefan outside the counselling practice. Stefan Morris was my counsellor's son and from the day we met - it was love. It might have been quite soon, some might think but five years on I've never looked back on asking him for a coffee, and i've never looked back on our first kiss.

Stefan was great, his short brown-blonde hair complemented his big blue eyes. He was my guardian angel who some how came to me when i needed someone the most. Stef was brilliant with my daughter too, I don't think she even realised he was he step-dad. Stefan and my marriage was amazing too, a big white wedding with family and friends around us.

My life was complete, i had the husband, the daughter, the life I so desperately wanted with Will. Nobody even seemed to mention Will any more, but that didn't stop me thinking about him. I never told any one anything I thought or felt, I never said "Will and I did that" or "Will and I were going to do that...", I cast him to the back of my mind and buried it. I visited his grave on the February 28th, and laid flowers by myself. I'd told my daughter about her father once when she was little but i don't think she understood - Stefan was her 'daddy' as far as she believed. I don't think she realised the guy called Will's grave i visited had anything to do with her.

Until, one day she came home from school, ran into the kitchen where Stefan and I were stood. Stefan held out his arms and said "How's my favourite little girl?", she ignored him and pulled me to one side with her little hand, and asked...

"Where's daddy?"

To be continued & pictures added in next few days*

:pregnant: *~*27 weeks*~* Due 17th Jan 2009 :pregnant:
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 02:57:21 pm »

aww poor Tia

LAX is whats up.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 04:16:05 pm »

Good story

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 09:28:06 pm »

Oh goodies!I love it!I would love to hear more!
~Katrina

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 06:12:45 pm »

yep. chapter 5 will be posted soon
x

:pregnant: *~*27 weeks*~* Due 17th Jan 2009 :pregnant:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: