Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:38:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: **New Mesh FitChick Alpha Skirt With My Stilleto/Wedge/Boots UPDATE 1/27/08**  (Read 25999 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2008, 10:21:33 pm »

1/27/08 Edit: I was having some major pc issues for a while but I managed to repair my pc for the moment. There was a problem with the morphs before, and it is now resolved. I am sorry, for those of you who downloaded before, the changed mesh is available separately 'REDOWNLOADMESH_FitChick_Alphadress_MixdCrysy_StilletosWedgeBootsMESHONLY.rar' . I have updated the 'MESH_FitChick_Alphadress_MixdCrysy_StilletosWedgeBoots.rar' with the mesh as well. This will not effect any recolors assigned to this mesh.

I want to say Thank you to BlooM, with out your help never been able to do this alpha or the stilletos, Thank you to PoppeBoy who made the fitchick shape, Thanks to jwilson5 who revived this shape and Thank you to Warlokk, who lets me post my FitChick meshes in his guest section Smiley

This is a Fitchick alpha dress with my stilletos. It was based off of afbodyslip, but on this mesh I made my own alpha skirt. It was a pain in the you-know-what to do, but I wanted to try it anyway. The skirt length is over the knee, I stoped at this point as it would interfere with the Knee Boot alphas. I am happy with the length, you still have alot of options. The body mesh has my spiked stilletos. These were based off of als mesh 23 and modified by myself. Thank you, Al, for everything.

This mesh has an alpha editable skirt and it has alpha editable foot wear. There are 3 alpha parts to make different boot/shoe options. There is a knee length option, a mid-calf length option, and a wedge option. To make the parts visable, white out the alpha5 & alpha3 bmp files for the desired look. To hide them, black out the alpha5 & alpha3 bmp files. I have included the UV for texturers. I am not a texturer, so I just did recolors to show the different parts of the mesh. Alpha5 is the outer layer, and Alpha3 is the inner layers.

You can find Warlokk's Tower here  http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118

You can find Als shoes here
http://www.simskins.net

You can find BlooM's Gear here http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=393

You can find the base meshes for the FitChick revived by jwilson5 here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=68096&highlight=fitchick

Poly Count :faces 2962 verticles 2362  
This mesh is base-game compatible. It does not have  fat & preg morphs.

*Please dont upload to a paysite as per Warlokk's, & my policies!!!*
*Please link back to this thread for the mesh*
[/color] [/font]

* KneeStilletos.png (552.5 KB, 750x800 - viewed 12630 times.)

* MidStilletos.png (531.22 KB, 750x800 - viewed 7633 times.)

* Stilletos.png (559.29 KB, 750x800 - viewed 7420 times.)

* Wedges.png (593.99 KB, 750x800 - viewed 7387 times.)
* MESH_FitChick_Alpha_Dress_MixdCrysy_StilletosWedgesBoots.rar (1014.41 KB - downloaded 3613 times.)

* 1KneeStilletos.png (347.23 KB, 600x750 - viewed 3887 times.)

* 1MidCalfStilletos.png (364.45 KB, 600x750 - viewed 3743 times.)

* 1Stilletos.png (271.6 KB, 600x750 - viewed 3737 times.)

* 1Wedges.png (358.72 KB, 600x750 - viewed 3792 times.)
* uvs.rar (42.77 KB - downloaded 1832 times.)
* REDOWNLOADMESH_FitChick_Alpha_Dress_MixdCrysy_StilletosWedgesBootsMESHONLY.rar (131.95 KB - downloaded 3622 times.)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:31:54 pm by MixdCrysy » Logged

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:51:32 pm »

Thank you so much for this!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

emo5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 06:26:39 am »

Wow thank you very much
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:51:08 am »

These are just awesome, I love all your creations MC, you are really talented!!:)

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:34:39 pm »

Oh, boy these are great.

One favor, could you mesh the short nightie (in the picture above) with bare sexy feet. The only option for fitchick right now is long maxis pjs or the knee length maxis night gown. Poor gal needs some decent negligees or even a cool dorm shirt. Just thought I ask:toothy5::toothy5:

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 05:51:06 pm »

I can make one with BlooMs sexy feet Smiley That will be easy compared to this one :lol: I just started one with Marvines heels, I wish I knew how to combine the sexy feet and heels. After many failed attempts I had to give it up... thats when I made the stilletos.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:54:01 pm by MixdCrysy » Logged

kim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 06:01:06 pm »

Nice Job

MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 08:56:31 pm »

JW: Here you go http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1095040

I had most of it done anyway, just had to add BlooM's Sexy Feet Smiley

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 09:00:24 pm »

Quote from: MixdCrysy;1094793
I can make one with BlooMs sexy feet Smiley That will be easy compared to this one :lol: I just started one with Marvines heels, I wish I knew how to combine the sexy feet and heels. After many failed attempts I had to give it up... thats when I made the stilletos.

there are a few way's to do this but its complicated(kinda)
And although you can do it with the afbodyslip i dont recomment it beause if your going to use the alpha groups for shoes wich include bodyparts(skincolored) the material settings for those groups wont match the material settings from the body.

The outfits decide wat parts they use from the mesh, so if you want to add more groups to a mesh (for more shoes for example) you have to update the outfit(cloned recolor) first.
I saw you visited my tut already bout adding more groups to it, thats were you have to start. Smiley

No longer active
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 09:18:33 pm »

Thanks BlooM, I tried many times, I wanted to use GPs ankle breakers and your feet. I might have aproached it wrong... I had transparency issues. I had the ankle breaker alphas right, but the feet were where I had trouble. They etiher were always present (foot was sticking out of the shoes ) or transparent (that didnt work either becuase your feet would be colored in). It gave me a headache lol Smiley

hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:00 pm »

Well, all I can say is, your headaches are turning into some great pleasure for me! Another great mesh for a really nice bodyshape, thanks again for sharing all of your hard work with us... :notworth:

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
Laylita

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 09:55:45 pm »

mixcrysy ..cuzo.. i hope u liked the rcolo0rs i made of ur stuff.. im new so im  not sure when n how to post them up.. i dint want anyone to be upset if i di dsumin wrong.. so tell me which ones u liked n which ones i could post.. anyways love u lots...always love ur stuff. thank you bloom for always helping out my cuz shes good at what she does..

“ When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.”:clapp::tongue8:
If you want to see some cool content, checkout Laylitas creations
[/font][/color][/size]
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 01:07:11 am »

Then open a mesh/outfit of mine and look.

Always start with a recol(not the afbodyslip), open it with Simpe
change the lines as i described in the tut
add 1 group for the shoes and use the resourcekey from the body
rename the new group to barefoot (or alpha, wat you prefer.)
clone that recolor again with bodyshop, you now have 2 groups and if you look at the bmp's bodyshop generated, it will have your choosen groupname.
use that groupname in your mesh , when finished,link it and fix the texures.
You now have a outfit with barefoot in it(one body and one barefoot)
Now clone that outfit again and open it with simpe, change the barefoot name into GPboots so the outfit will surch the mesh for a groupname called gpboots.
In your mesh you mesh a new group called........GPboots Cheesy

At the end you end up with 2 outfits:
One linked to the body and barefoot
One linked to the body and GPBoots

Start with this, forget the alpha's for now(as they use diffrent material settings)

A more detailled tutorial you find at TSR (not by me, but they asked Wink)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 01:11:04 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
ooooooo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 02:49:08 am »

Oh I really like your meshes
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 08:13:38 am »

Thanks BlooM Cheesy I will defiantly be trying that out tonight

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: