Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:53:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recolouring hair..with so many files!  (Read 1928 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Neko-Lolita

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2008, 08:44:07 am »

Heyhey,

I wanted to recoulor a hair,because I thought the original colour was a bit too yellow. So, I did exactley as I should:
Opened Bodyshop ->Create Parts (or whatever it is in English; I have the dutch version) -> Start a new project -> Create genes -> I selected the hairdo -> export selected textures -> saved them in 'Projects'.
So, everything worked okay etc...My only problem is..there are 63 files...and I have no idea wich one I can recoulor so that the hair is changed..is there another way to colour it,except re-colouring all the 63 files?
Any help would be appreciated Smiley

Fly to the dream..

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 10:11:29 am »

Do you want to recolor all genders and ages?
If so,then you have to recolor every single file exept identical ones, with those you can open one and use the option ''save as'' to quickly save all the files like the one you recolored.

But if this is for personal use and you only want a specific age or gender then you can only pick those, recolor them and save them.
The files are named to each gender and age:

AF  adult female
AM  adult male
YF  young female
YM  young male
EF   elder female
EM   elder male
TF   teen female
TM  teen male
CF  child female
CM child male
I always forget how the toddler is called, think ''PU'' orso

Veel succes Smiley
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 10:15:34 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Nouk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 07:49:09 am »

Als dit een van mij haren is: JA ik heb teveel groepen, en NEE dat gebeurt niet meer - sorry SadSadSad ik heb soms bij mijn oudere haarstijlen 17 groepen in totaal per leeftijd.

If this is one of my hairs: YES I did add way too much groups, and NO, it won't happen again, sorry Sad my older hairs sometimes have 17 groups per age.

If you need more help, just pm me!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: