Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:53:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metallic Raspberry "Tinsel" Gown (7 bodyshapes)~Oneblondmomma  (Read 5822 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2008, 07:48:21 pm »

:party1:HELLO!:party1:

It's almost :love10: Valentines Day :love10: and this beautiful metallic raspberry colored "Tinsel" gown would be perfect to wear for the night on the town with your "Valentine"!

This"Tinsel" gown is available for 7 different bodyshapes. 5 of them are Warlokk bodyshapes and 2 of them are Exclusive to Frannysims and they are called the Kurvy "K" and the Momma Lisa. The mesh you need for these is by :love3: Franciele/Franny and it's called the "Trumpet Mesh". This gown really sparkles and shines in the game!

:blob6:The mesh you need is located: http://frannysims.com/meshes_mesh020.html
You will need Mesh 020 and chose the shape you want.

:roll: Oh Almost forgot, (Blond moment :tongue3:) the gown is available for Formal and for those who have the Seasons Ep.

:animal:Please follow Franciele & Warlokk guidelines for their meshes. Please see the "read me" file located in each file. Please do not modify or claim as your own. The "read me" in the file has all the rulz. Thank you to Warlokk for his hard work in creating the "Bodyshape Series" & sharing his "magnets" with us!

:worship:Please feel free to leave any comments you have! :worship:
Thank you and enjoy!
~Oneblondmomma

:love5:FYI-The hair on my model is my NEW "LANEY" Hair that I have alpha edited, re-textured, and re-colored from a Raonjena Hair Mesh. It is located at Frannysims Forum: http://wazowskisweb.com/smf/index.php?action=homepage

* model_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.97 KB - downloaded 251 times.)
* kka_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.96 KB - downloaded 738 times.)
* momma_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.96 KB - downloaded 348 times.)
* cp_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.96 KB - downloaded 399 times.)
* rg_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.96 KB - downloaded 313 times.)
* rio_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.96 KB - downloaded 301 times.)
* bg_tinsel_raspberry_oneblondmomma_insimenator.rar (760.96 KB - downloaded 296 times.)

* oneblondmomma_tinsel_gown_all.jpg (348.56 KB, 800x582 - viewed 1313 times.)

* oneblondmomma_tinsel_gown_1.jpg (314.53 KB, 800x721 - viewed 1971 times.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 09:13:18 pm by Oneblondmomma » Logged

:jester: If you like my body, come get it @ www.frannysims.com
Home of the "Momma Lisa" & "Kurvy K" !
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:07:38 pm »

Nice Job

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 07:28:28 pm »

Beautiul gown oneblondmomma, I love the design of it!:)

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 08:56:19 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 11:32:23 pm »

Quote from: Vaanan1;1096218
Whoo, Momma! If that avatar is you and your kids you are one Hot Momma! Makes me wish I was young again!:tongue3:

I am not in the picture..that is my daughter Kailli. The inspiration for Frannysims "Kurvy K" bodyshape! She is a pretty girl! They are the 3 best things I have ever created!:toothy5:

Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 12:49:58 am »

What a beautiful family you have there they all look so precious.
This is one styling dress for sure, with this dress on there has to be one Sim's mans head that will turn around and whistle.
Thank You!!
killercsaj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 12:36:41 pm »

Awesome work Momma!
And you have beautiful children!!!! Wink Cheesy

::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  Killercsaj's Pinup Fashion  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 06:16:57 pm »

Thank you to all of you for the nice comments on my gown and on my children! Everyone here at InSIM means so much to me! Thank you!
Big Hugs to everyone!:group hu:
Tiff

Corylea
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 08:53:29 am »

Love the color!

Thanks for including Rio and RenGal; I like them just as much as CP, but they don't get anyway near the attention!

Middle-aged professional woman still plays video games.  Film at 11.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: