Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:18:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 required:Community Lot Sleeping New Version Available(4/25/06)  (Read 38159 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 08:13:25 pm »

Could the sim have had another pressing need besides low energy? Non-controllable sims will still leave if hunger, social, bladder, hygiene, comfort, or fun get too low, even if they are tired.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Joefish

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 09:00:56 pm »

I had a restauraunt in my hotel which would fufill there hunger need but maybe i didn't have enough of other items to increase there other motives. I will try and put a lot of motive boosting items on my lot and then see if they will sleep in the beds at my hotel hopefully it will work thanks
rika_star

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 05:03:00 am »

I have a question. If you open up a hotel in the game, then how do you get the customer's to pay for the rooms? Unlike the Sims1 'Vacation' EP, there's no check in/out desks for them to sign in at in order to get a room...
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 09:40:30 am »

You can't. It's just make believe. Sorry.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Lisen801

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 06:10:41 am »

...can charge your hotel guests per hour with that "electronic ticket machine" I have hotels with restaurang and spa and it works very good...
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 04:19:54 pm »

:violent2:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 03:56:55 pm by RedMist » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 04:32:26 pm »

Quote from: RedMist
this mod can do it or not Huh?Huh?Huh??
All sims can sleep on community lots with this mod.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
mishka
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 07:02:53 am »

Squinge-you explained this modwell to begin with ... so I'm not sure what all the questions were about!!! anyhow thanks for the mod
DocHolladay

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 06:48:28 am »

I don't know if this will have much bearing on the mod, but I have noticed that after OFB, my controlled sims were only able to sleep on lots which they owned regardless of whether it was a community lot or their residential lot.  Before OFB a controllable sim could sleep on any community lot which had a bedroom setup.

I can only guess that maxis must have changed the code somehow so that option is no longer available for controlled sims, but other none controlled sims are still able to sleep on community lots.

Doc
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 08:56:35 pm »

The "AllShopsSleepingAlways" version of this hack will not work with Pets. I was getting constant jump bug errors whenever I tried to have a dog or cat sleep on a bed (they would give me an error report with boolprop enabled and they would sink through the floor without boolprop).

I removed my hacks one by one, and when I removed this one, the pets slept on the beds fine. I checked it quite a few times...

I guess it will need to be updated.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 08:56:23 pm »

Quote from: dunner1
The "AllShopsSleepingAlways" version of this hack will not work with Pets. I was getting constant jump bug errors whenever I tried to have a dog or cat sleep on a bed (they would give me an error report with boolprop enabled and they would sink through the floor without boolprop).

I removed my hacks one by one, and when I removed this one, the pets slept on the beds fine. I checked it quite a few times...

I guess it will need to be updated.

Wait a minute, does that mean there's even a need for this after Pets?  Or do only the Pets sleep on beds without this mod and the owners still won't?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 09:41:14 pm »

The ep4 version of this mod is in testing, I wouldn't use the current version with pets.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2006, 03:03:43 am »

Quote from: flameflash
Wait a minute, does that mean there's even a need for this after Pets?  Or do only the Pets sleep on beds without this mod and the owners still won't?

EA still has sleeping at community lots disabled (even with Pets), so we'll still need a hack in order to allow those beds to work. I keep coffins at my cemetaries, but I can't use them without the hack. :angry7: I still don't know why sleeping on community lots was removed (starting with OFB) in the first place!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2006, 11:30:29 am »

Quote from: dunner1
EA still has sleeping at community lots disabled (even with Pets), so we'll still need a hack in order to allow those beds to work. I keep coffins at my cemetaries, but I can't use them without the hack. :angry7: I still don't know why sleeping on community lots was removed (starting with OFB) in the first place!

Probably so that you wouldn't create immortal sims who never leave their businesses and end up living on community lots.  Had they simply had a check in/out counter so we could have hotels, that would have fixed the problem.  Then if there is a check/out desk the community lot would allow sleeping, and otherwise it wouldn't.  Oh well...
zigersim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 02:42:10 pm »

Quote from: flameflash;383819
Probably so that you wouldn't create immortal sims who never leave their businesses and end up living on community lots.  Had they simply had a check in/out counter so we could have hotels, that would have fixed the problem.  Then if there is a check/out desk the community lot would allow sleeping, and otherwise it wouldn't.  Oh well...

With the 'aging off" and "maxMotives" cheat, we already can have immortal sims if we choose.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: