Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:28:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW MESH: The TEEN Lean Bodybuilder  (Read 40847 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jackson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 06:56:25 pm »

very nice....  is there a linked skin tone as well. so they can keep their shape?
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 07:05:59 pm »

Looks great!! Thanks
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 08:43:23 pm »

Fabulous work. Smiley

I should transfer those jammers onto the lean, mean, teen bodybuilder mesh, shouldn't I?

Sigs are for smokers.
OpenHouseJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2008, 10:43:37 pm »

thanks again, next make some skin meshes for this teen LBB

::smilieiforgetwhi::OpenHouse For Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
::: Click Here To Go There :::
matze

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 10:50:57 pm »

Yep, another very good job. Thank you very much!

Live your dreams, before it's too late.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 12:11:32 am »

Thanx everyone, I'm glad you all are enjoying this new adventure in simming with me!

Quote from: murfwithjess;1097050
looks great!!! well done!!!

one question---does this teen, when growing up, what does he turn into?? as the slimbb.. like the project of TBW BBM project??? or does he just turn back to a normal simmy when an adult?Huh? or does he turn into your other new mesh, ""the lean bodybuilder""

Hmmm, I don't know enough about meshing yet to assign a particular mesh for when he ages.  I believe it's probably done with assigning skintones.

Quote from: BlooM;1097066
Very nice Smiley
Its very easy to scale the adult meshes down to teen size, the teens are a exact 94% of the adults.
PM if you want to do more meshes Wink

Yeah, I've changed the age categories of different adult versions of several Marv/Beos meshes.  When I did the Lean BB, for what I had envisioned, the neck area was too large.  So this is a scaled down version of the LeanBB with arms and neck of a normal maxis mesh added.  But, if you mean I can take the adult mesh in Milkshape and key in a few 94% things in the scale mode, then we definitely need to talk, lol!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 12:13:47 am »

There it is! I knew it was coming! Hehehe, I'm really going to enjoy having these new meshes of yours in game.
Great job as always. Thanks much!
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
mason666

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 01:04:00 am »

Thank`s nice job
mamxnb

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 02:00:24 am »

that look really good i think , it make the teen  look more liek a teen and not so childish looking it great!
notcool

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 02:52:54 am »

This is great! Thanks so much for your hard work. = )
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 03:19:18 am »

Hey Nice! These will be usefull Cheesy

Nobody Likes me T_T
wallace

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 06:12:16 am »

Thank you Synapticsim, this is a welcome addition to the game. Thank you to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy as well. cant wait to see what the talented creators make for this wonderful mesh !
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 06:52:54 am »

Well, sure you don't want me to kiss you, but if you are going to continue with the Teen LBB could you please make a set that includes at least one outfit mesh for each category (one casual, one formal, one pajama)?
I have replaced one set for the Adult/Elder LBB and chose the one I considered more appropriate (pants with an open shirt). I use the LBB for the romance Sims, so I know without doubts who is extra sexy. Thanks for sharing.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 08:32:04 am »

SYN
Have you considered having a skin with a lean Teen and a lean adult male? If you need a skin I can assign one that has these two meshes together, let me know.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 08:41:58 am »

Quote from: jwilson5;1097661
SYN
Have you considered having a skin with a lean Teen and a lean adult male? If you need a skin I can assign one that has these two meshes together, let me know.

Go for it!  And as long as the mesh policy is followed, post it somewhere for everyone to use.

I don't really "play" the game as much as starting it up to test meshes or take pictures.  That is why I don't worry about them changing shapes in the shower.  If I do play the game, then I usually "maxmotives" so they don't have to take showers.  But I know a lot of you do play this way and need these skintones, so by all means, if you have the talent to assign skintones, feel free.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: