Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:03:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW MESH: The TEEN Lean Bodybuilder  (Read 40849 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 09:20:09 am »

Quote from: SynapticSim;1097665
Go for it!  And as long as the mesh policy is followed, post it somewhere for everyone to use.

I don't really "play" the game as much as starting it up to test meshes or take pictures.  That is why I don't worry about them changing shapes in the shower.  If I do play the game, then I usually "maxmotives" so they don't have to take showers.  But I know a lot of you do play this way and need these skintones, so by all means, if you have the talent to assign skintones, feel free.

~ Syn

Okay, took a look at your meshes for both here and the lean BB adult and they will not work for skintones. Apparently these are all just "clothing" meshes. To be able to use your shape for skintones you would need to make a separate top and bottom mesh for each.

I had thought to mix the athletic girl, lean bodybuilder and leen teen BB plus have the elders retain the adult shapes. If you ever make separate tops and bottom that I can use send me a PM and I'll put some skintones together for you.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 09:46:40 am »

Actually, there is a seperate top and bottom for the LBB HERE, I just haven't gotten to the Teen LBB yet.  I should have it done soon though.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Storygirl_24

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 02:10:31 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297;1097587
If you are going to continue with the Teen LBB could you please make a set that includes at least one outfit mesh for each category (one casual, one formal, one pajama)?

I agree. - these categories are looked over sometimes for other popular meshes. Maybe a baggy jeans mesh *hint hint wink wink* Smiley But I don't want to sound ungrateful -- so thank you very much for this Synaptic.

*ahem.* It's common sense:He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly. Capiche?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 05:00:55 pm »

lean as a swizzle-stick, flexible as spring steel, hard as diamond, the new lean teen has it all! Get yours today!

Great work Syn!  You are making me feel like a proud parent *squee* <-- manly ain't it?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
wild_wolf03

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 05:03:58 pm »

Very Nice Work, I love it and so will my Sims! Thank you so much for sharing this!

The Sims and The Sims 2 are HOT, HOT, HOT!:blob6:
When a Sim Dies, do they go to SimHeaven?
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 02:04:20 pm »

Thank you so much.Now the teen males look alot better.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Thatswhy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 05:59:54 pm »

Greetings to all creators and all members from Amsterdam. (Sorry for my bad English). I want to thank you all for hundreds of happy hours you all have given to me. I'm a gay man of 60 and I know why I say that. Ok, THANKS. GO ON.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 07:38:41 pm »

Um ... Well, good for you then Thatswhy!  Congratulations.

Musicmaker60

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 09:09:49 pm »

:worship:Thanks so much! I really love this mesh. I thought the teen body builder was a little too hulking, but this fellow is just right.  Do you think you will make more meshes for him? I do recolors just fine, but have not attempted any meshes. One with jeans or pants of some sort would really help out. Thanks again - oh, and I also really like the Lean BB adult, too.

Musicmaker60
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 02:17:36 pm »

Yes, I will eventually be making more meshes for this guy.

tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 10:16:19 pm »

Great job for the mesh.  I tried my hand at meshing, but I had no idea how to convert one of the teen jean meshes to LBB size.  Darn. Sad I really like this mesh, too because I actually have friends with a similar bodyshape. Cheesy

Oh- by the way- I was looking around and found something down at Liegenschonheit's sims 2 site, and found this:
Third post down.

Consider it a rumor, but I'm pretty excited for some more meshes.  Either from you, Syn, or from Kielen. =D

Sigs are for smokers.
SimChao
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 06:03:16 pm »

I'm new to this. Is this a skin tone, and will it be compatible with the teen clothes already in the game?
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2008, 09:32:17 pm »

No SimChao, it's a mesh, which means it's just clothing.  It won't convert any of your clothing to this bodyshape.  As far as I know, that's not possible in the sims game.

~ Syn

cwurts00

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2008, 08:09:21 pm »

are there any other outfits for this mesh yet?
BlackCloud

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2008, 06:01:33 pm »

Jeff "Wireless Guy" has linked Louis skintones to Lean BB and Lean Teen BB. Now, if and how they might retain as a teen ages to adult, I cannot say... Wink But thanks to Jeff, we *do* have some linked skintones for shower-proofing.
They can be found here in Wireless Guy's section:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=77669
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 06:25:25 pm by BlackCloud » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: