Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:13:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW MESH: THE TEEN Lean Bodybuilder Top & Bottom  (Read 23465 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2008, 12:08:18 pm »

ATTENTION LBB FANS:  There are new LBB Meshes available on my site SynapticSim's Lair with additional meshes made by Kielen at Kieda.net.  I can no longer support the meshes located here as I have moved on to the second generation of the Lean Bodybuilder.  Please visit either of those sites for the new meshes.  Comments in these threads will not be seen as I don't frequent here as often as I used to.  Thanks!  ~ Syn

Introducing The TEEN Lean Bodybuilder Top & Bottom Meshes!

At long last, here is the Top and Bottom mesh for The TEEN Lean Bodybuilder.  I believe that these are required for attaching skintones.  I don't know how to do it, but if you do, Feel Free!  lol!

This work is strictly credited to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy as I simply edited their exquisite SlimBB.  As such, their Mesh Policy applies.  Should you decide to use the mesh for your own creations, please feel free to include the mesh in with your upload provided that you credit the mesh in this order (Marvine, BeosBoxBoy, SynapticSim), and this order only.  Also, please keep the mesh free.  

Re-color Away!

MESH Statistics:

Polys:  1146
Vertices:  826
Fat Morph:  NO
Preg Morph:  NO

BOTTOM

Polys:  728
Vertices:  490
Fat Morph:  NO
Preg Morph:  NO

The Download below includes the mesh and a nude recolor of each.  If you aren't sure how to download this file, then read THIS.

Shower-Proof SKINTONES by Community Members:

Lean Bodybuilder/Athletic Gal Combo Skin by jwilson5

Shower-Proof Lean BB/Fit Chick Skintone by jmtmom

Well, that's all folks!  Enjoy this new mesh, I know I am.

~ Syn

* TEEN Lean Bodybuilder Top & Bottom Meshes.rar (196.06 KB - downloaded 2820 times.)

* LeanBB Teen Top & Bottom.jpg (42.93 KB, 601x514 - viewed 4396 times.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 11:39:33 pm by SynapticSim » Logged

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 12:15:22 pm »

Thanks for doing the top and bottoms too! There should be some really fine clothing for these soon (Please folks). Thanks.
jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 12:56:18 pm »

Thanks! I'll try to update the skintone, but I won't be sad if someone else beats me to it.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 01:35:14 pm »

Yeah, sorry about that jmtmom, when you posted your skintone, I had the teen in the works but things weren't going well with it.  I didn't want to say anything then because I didn't know if I'd be releasing it or not.  Luckily I learned what my problem was and was able to fix it.

~ Syn

kim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 02:11:49 pm »

Nice Job

jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 05:21:27 pm »

That was fast, now I can get back to work. Thank you.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 05:43:12 pm »

I'm a little confused as to which version of the teen lean bb you intend to go with.
I noticed after linking that this is a showerproof version of your original teen lean bb rather than the revised v2.
I don't know if this was a mistake, but it is a little confusing.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 05:54:46 pm »

Thank you for this.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 07:15:32 pm »

Sweet work, dude.  Will transfer content when I have time away from school, 1-act, band, and all this other crap. :3

So you're a milkshape user?  Sweet.

Sigs are for smokers.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 08:18:46 pm »

I got the combo showerproof skins of Lean Bodybuilder, Teen Lean bodybuilder and Athletic Gal's done and at this link
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1098244#post1098244

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 09:06:10 pm »

Quote from: kieren13;1098105
I'm a little confused as to which version of the teen lean bb you intend to go with.
I noticed after linking that this is a showerproof version of your original teen lean bb rather than the revised v2.

My apologies.  As I explained somewhere (lol) I don't really play the game, and even when I do, I always "maxmotives" so my sims don't have to shower.  I created this top and bottom mesh simply so shower-proof skintones could be made.  I didn't think that there would be much usage of these particular meshes in the game other than for the nude states.  I don't think there's enough difference between the two versions to devote two seperate lines of meshes for each version.  But, downloading these meshes doesn't require you to have the original Teen LeanBB mesh, so it doesn't matter which version you got from there.

Future meshes of the Teen LBB will have a happy medium between the two versions originally posted.  Basically the only difference is very minimal editing of the arms.  I didn't touch the rest of the mesh.

~ Syn

jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 09:20:42 pm »

Quote from: kieren13;1098105

I did that version before I was aware that a different teen mesh was planned.

Check out Jwilson's more up to date version here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1098244#post1098244

It wouldn't cause any problems to have both in your game, just pick the version you prefer.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 09:34:22 pm »

Actually jmtmom, I think kieren13 is referring to the two versions of the TEEN LBB in the original TEEN thread.  I have a second version there with smaller arms.  Your skintone uses the original Lean Bodybuilder with the age category changed to fit the teen.

Sorry for all the confusion.

~ Syn

matze

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 12:24:58 am »

Thank you very much.

Live your dreams, before it's too late.
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 07:10:43 am »

I did that version before I was aware that a different teen mesh was planned.

Check out Jwilson's more up to date version here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthrea...44#post1098244

It wouldn't cause any problems to have both in your game, just pick the version you prefer.

Like Syn said, I was referring to the original teen lbb thread. I actually linked the meshes myself, it's not very hard but can get a little tedious when doing ten in a row - I won't do that again, thought I was seeing things by the end.

Syn, having looked at both versions of the teen lbb in game I do prefer v2 as it has a nicer shoulder line, and I don't know if you noticed but your teen lbb, in particular v2, is uncannily like marvines athletic guy, which is cool by me as I still think he's one of marvines better shapes.

I don't think there's enough difference between the two versions to devote two seperate lines of meshes for each version.

Absolutely not, personally I'd just stick with one shape, but then I am rather anal in that I like them to retain the same shape.

Thanks for clarifying things.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: