Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:29:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Stuff Pack pre-order for 4/8/08  (Read 3823 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2008, 03:33:53 pm »

Looks like it's going to be Kitchen and Bath. I couldn't find any pictures of it though. Sad Anyone seen any pics?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product%5Fid=647270

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 04:07:50 pm »

Wow how ... dull. This might be one I actually skip for the first time ever.  

After all there is so much wonderful stuff to download on the web.

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 04:17:21 pm »

thank you i will definitely buy it when it comes out looking forward to see the items this stuff pack offers

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 04:28:31 pm »

This one sounds booring! I'll buy it nonetheless, jut to have more objects in my game, but yaaawn.
Why can't they listen to us and give us more baby and toddler stuff? *sigh*

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 03:05:22 am »

Actually, I wouldn't object to having more stuff for the kitchen and bathroom, as I feel this is an area Maxis have largely ignored until now. Well, the only additional stuff for the kitchen and bathroom I remember them giving us is the crappy communal shower and that cook-top stove in University, a massive swag of country-themed kitchen and bathroom objects in Seasons as well as a big-ass grill, and a fancy-looking grill in Celebration Stuff. Oh, and let's not forget some of the stuff in Nightlife either...

So, yeah...I'll be forking out for it, definitely. I've done it for just about everything else they've released, including H&M stuff, which I swore I was never going to buy.

:blob6:
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 10:31:19 am »

yeah, but I also saw some new kitchen stuff in Free Time pics, so I don't know how much stuff they want to give us?
I'll buy it anyways, and probably learn to love it, but at the moment I'm just a bit cranky that they didn't give us more baby-stuff. ^^

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 02:10:48 am »

Well, I understand there will be more toddler interactions and toddler-friendly objects when Free Time is released, anyway. I guess the reason for the lack of baby stuff is because sims don't spend a significant part of their lives being toddlers anyway, and the cribs, potties etc. will just be taking up space in a sim's house once the toddlers have grown up, unless there are sims in the household who breed like rabbits, of course. Wink

:blob6:
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 09:30:54 am »

Lol, I always have family aspiration, so they do. Wink
I kinda get why there isn't much stuff, but the least they could've done was giving the babies clothes, instead of diapers.

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 04:26:56 pm »

didn't I post a thread like this?Hope I didn't sound too rude but I thought theres only aloud to be only 1 thread per news of a new one
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 10:25:43 pm by Hidden~Secret » Logged

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 07:35:14 am »

Hey, thanks!  I never remember to surf the sites to see what the next thing is going to be ... oh, well!  By the way, your link doesn't work, despite the fact that it's correct.  I think the ...'s are getting in the way.  You might want to try linking it to a word or something instead.

I'm not going to decide if I buy this or not yet.  After all, all we have to go on right now is a title.  There could be some really kick@$$ sets in there, that just make your jaw drop, although I doubt it.  I'm pretty satisfied with the kitchen and bathroom sets Maxis has so far.  I'd rather see them do more internationally-themed stuff packs, like we got in BV.  We got a lot of Asian, rustic, and tropical stuff.  Other EP's have also given us country, and quite a bit of Morocco.  Cool.  Now lets have some other European -- Spanish, French, German, etc.  How about some Russian?  That's a little out there, I know, but what about some more African?  They could actually cram all that in one stuff pack, if they just picked about three locations, had about fifteen from each scattered around the house, etc.

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 10:42:38 pm »

Quote from: ShiningStarSim;1100203
didn't I post a thread like this?Hope I didn't sound too rude but I thought theres only aloud to be only 1 thread per news of a new one

No worries, you didn't sound rude. I didn't see yours when I posted this one, or I wouldn't have posted it. There are several threads like this now. T@TSR just posted a pic of it. Maybe someone will merge all these threads together under yours.

Quote from: Nukapei;1100725
Hey, thanks!  I never remember to surf the sites to see what the next thing is going to be ... oh, well!  By the way, your link doesn't work, despite the fact that it's correct.  I think the ...'s are getting in the way.  You might want to try linking it to a word or something instead..

I normally don't see it either, I just happen to be searching for something in bathroom's for the WCIF section and happened on it. Searched everywhere for a pic. Forgot all about the WCIF thing. lol

[/QUOTE]I'm not going to decide if I buy this or not yet.  After all, all we have to go on right now is a title.  There could be some really kick@$$ sets in there, that just make your jaw drop, although I doubt it.  I'm pretty satisfied with the kitchen and bathroom sets Maxis has so far.  I'd rather see them do more internationally-themed stuff packs, like we got in BV.  We got a lot of Asian, rustic, and tropical stuff.  Other EP's have also given us country, and quite a bit of Morocco.  Cool.  Now lets have some other European -- Spanish, French, German, etc.  How about some Russian?  That's a little out there, I know, but what about some more African?  They could actually cram all that in one stuff pack, if they just picked about three locations, had about fifteen from each scattered around the house, etc.[/QUOTE]

I just read the description in T's post. Sounds like it's going to be nice, now if only we can get them to release some actual pictures. I always say I'm not buying this one...I always end up buying it. Although they'll have to really entice me with this one. I have Sims Castaways I play all the time on Playstation and love it. I pre-ordered Sims Castaway for the PC, I may get caught up in it.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 10:52:25 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: