Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:45:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Errors with custom wedding cakes.  (Read 1335 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
digni7y

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2007, 02:19:55 pm »

I'm not really sure where to post this, but:

Has anyone else been having errors with the wedding cakes from pronupsims? Whenever I cut them, my sims always "jump". I tested it with boolprop and I got error logs up the wazoo-if anyone wants a log I'll create another one. The funny thing is, the cakes are cloned from the basegame wedding cake, shouldn't they behave the same? I think it's the cakes themselves that are bugged-I removed all downloads except that cake and I still had error messages.

My hunch could be wrong, but has anyone else had problems with those cakes?

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 01:14:52 pm »

Bump. Nobody else is having problems?

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Moxilator
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 09:10:45 am »

Yes, I had that problem last night and came looking for answers.  It happened with the base game cake too (after I tried the Pronum one).  I'll have to try again after I take the Pronum ones out of the game.

They didn't go on a honeymoon either (and no, she isn't pregnant). I wondered whether that was related.
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 10:54:22 am »

Regarding the cake.. it's probably not compatible with your game if it is giving errors :\ Does that site have a forum or a contact address?

Regarding the honeymoon - do you have BV Moxilator? If you do, your sims will not get the honeymoon after marriage that they used to. Once engaged, you can call to book a honeymoon vacation. If you don't book it ahead of time, there isn't one at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: