Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:50:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bug with the sims life stories  (Read 3732 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Viper 4

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:36:06 pm »

hello

I have a problem with the sims:lifes stories, having installed several different downloads from the game site bug or not start there t'il software that detects which download bug?
KimGM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:36:47 am »

I tried to play Life Stories with base game-compatible CC from WDS, but my game wouldn't start. When I removed those objects, the game started with no problems.

It seems like some base game compatible objects just don't work with LS. SO I guess it's just a matter of trial and error.
Viper 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 06:40:58 am »

I have already tried, but the problem is that I have a lot of objects and to find the good I have tested them behind each other and it takes a lot of time. Are does not a software to detect objects as erroneous existed on Sims 1
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 01:05:13 am »

Viper, there is no software available to tell you if the downloads are compatible.  This is only to be known by "trial and error".  in The Sims Life Stories, the usual guide is Nightlife- or The Sims 2- required objects. Any object that requires OFB, Pets, Seasons, BonVoyage, or FreeTime will crash the game or not work properly.  A few items from University EP are included in SLS, but not many.

You need to be careful what you download.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Viper 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 06:34:16 am »

Thank you for your answer, I located the group file bug, after multiple games start to find it.In the future I will make more careful about what I download.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: