Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:09:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poisen what?  (Read 6136 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 08:52:02 pm »

It hasn't me either. I know what to look for thankfully. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 01:31:47 pm »

Poison Ivy is one of the reasons I don't like camping. I had a horrible incident with it. The most uncomfortable time in my life. Sad

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
PenChris

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 09:10:13 am »

Oh and for the record, not everyone is as sensitive to poison oak and ivy or poisonous sumac (different types of the same sort of thing), as others. My brother will blister like you wouldn't believe, I just end up with an annoying rash. Then again, he's allergic to many things, including red ants and bees.

Poison Oak
Poison Ivy
Poisonous sumac
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 12:21:24 pm »

Yes allergic is different for peoples but in any case thank you for these interesting pictures ! Smiley
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 02:17:20 pm »

I can play in poison ivy and poison oak and it doesn't bother me in the least, not even an itch. I used to make money as a teen pulling people's poison ivy and oak from their yards. Which is really weird because I have the most sensitive skin in the world. I can only use certain detergents, lotions, soaps, even shampoos. And most perfumes I'm allergic too, I break out with big welts from a lot of things. So I think it may be an allergy thing, not everyone breaks out from it. Good thing too, because I love camping and hiking.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: