Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:25:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official info of Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff  (Read 3427 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
The T

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2008, 03:38:35 am »

I found the info now!

The Sims™ 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff

[EDITED]Deleted the link and pic that I capture that page because of request from my friend who work for EA TH.

I need it now.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 05:55:30 am by The T » Logged

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:36:36 pm »

Thank you! I have been looking for any info other than the pre-order no image available for days now Smiley I'm not going to say I won't get this one. I always do and do anyway. So I know I'm going to get it.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:25:29 pm »

Thanks for the info!

Outfit your Sims - Give your Sims the right attire and accessories to enjoy their brand-new kitchens and bathrooms including a hair turban, spa mask, cooking aprons and luxuriant cashmere pullovers for around the house.

Contemporary Appliances - Update your Sims’ kitchen with that sleek new look you’ve been dreaming about with a stylish refrigerator, food processor, toaster oven, and more.

Charming Kitchens - Renovate the kitchen into the warmest room in the house with romantic
touches including new themed wallpaper, wood-carved counters, and ceiling-mounted hanging pot racks.

Modern Bath Designs - Make your Sims’ bath time a modern experience with contemporary esign options such as elegant sectional mirrors, quad-quadrant ceiling lighting with a modern flair, and raceful countertop basin sinks.

Bathroom of your Dreams - Indulge your Sims in a romantic bathroom complete with cozy new tiles, fancy towel racks, romantic paintings, designer rugs, and much more.

Is it just me, or is a lot of that description just saying the same thing over and over? Like, the Modern Bath Designs and Bathroom of your Dreams is the exact same point, just one is focused more towards contemporary design and the other towards romantic.

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 08:53:17 am »

Yeah, I'm guessing they have 2 different themed bathrooms and 2 different themed kitchens, and that's why the6 have 2 descriptions that seem a bit like the same thing.
But that's just a guess.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 12:36:34 pm »

Well, sorry for the double post, but otherwise nobody is going to notice what I posted.
---
There are now Screenshots and (pics of) Items on the official website, and the System Specs are also up. have a look here! Cheesy
I think it looks rather good. Yay at the new underwear! Cheesy And at the hair towel and lots of other stuff. ^^

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

KamikazeKutie23

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 12:51:04 am »

Im looking at it now when it loads on my computer.....The description sounded good though.....New UNDIES.....YAY
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 05:55:38 pm »

I was always wondering, what is the purpose of the food processer, my Sims never seem to use it.

Science makes everything sound painful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: