Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:36:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone ever try Supple?  (Read 2900 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 10:54:46 pm »

I just found this game on the net. Supposedly it's like the Sims 2 except they speak English not Simlish...

http://supplegame.com/

Edit: Just noticed it has a free trail download. Think I'll try it. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:47:55 pm »

Be forewarned:  It's pretty linear.  :?  I don't quite like it advertising that it's "better" than The Sims, as there's no character creation whatsoever in that game, and the fact that you'll probably be hearing the same lines more often than once in English... so it's no comparison to me.  Anyone who gave up Sims for this game wasn't really into the concept of it in the first place.  :lol:

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 12:14:53 am »

lol I tried it, it's cute but it's more like Sims 1 as far as graphics, etc...plus it's pretty much just a bunch of repetative stuff. Go to bar, get coffee, do research, praise the boss, flirt with competition. Buy clothes. Didn't even keep me interested enough to click on purchase. It didn't even come close in comparrison to Sims2. If they'd left that part out and let it win players on merit I might have bought it, just to see what episode 2+ have, but to tell me it's better than the Sims2 and that's all there is too it....pfft

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 02:41:06 pm »

I find it very boring.
Would never play that.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: