Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:48:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bon Voyage or Pets?  (Read 2523 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mjavaok
« on: January 18, 2008, 11:03:59 am »

Hi, I just started playing again and would like to add an EP to my collection.  I'm debating on either BonVoyage or Pets.  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 02:26:16 pm »

I'd say Bon Voyage. More new outfits, more cool items and a bit less obsessive wants. Cheesy

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Astreon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 02:28:49 pm »

Pets is awesome, but, bon voyage is the winner here:
1-more interactions
2-new locations
3-voodoo dolls *lol*
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 03:57:30 pm »

I would pick BV.. I got sick of my sim's pet obsessions very quickly! Although I'm currently getting pretty sick of my sim's obsession with doing the hula dance and tai-chi everywhere and anywhere *grrrr!*
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 04:17:51 pm »

I couldn't tell you which one honestly if my life depended on it, because I'd tell you don't get either... if your computer cries bloody murder like mine does on most occasions.  Plus I'm not a big fan of all those major issues that have been reported with both them in the past (especially since the "nude torso" backwards compatibility issues from Pets which have long since been fixed, and now BV and newer software by EA with SecuRom issues and other things), so I'm evil like that sometimes. :twisted:  

But if you want more stuff for your game, I'd have to go with the majority and tell you to take the definite risk with the ridiculously "anti-pirated" BV EP.  :smile bi:  Pets is just a few more objects and animals... nothing completely Sim related like new clothing, locations, or anything.  And from the looks of it, despite some setbacks and letdowns during it's time on the market now, people still enjoy it for the quirks of walking to different lots, the swimmable beaches, the new turn-ons, and a lot more.  Wink
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 04:20:09 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: