Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:41:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Laylita's recolors in reds and whites of mixdcrysy's mesh for fitchick w sexy feet  (Read 6303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Laylita

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2008, 12:56:15 pm »

i made more of the FitChick Alpha Skirt With BlooM's Sexy Feet**in many   diffrent colors to choose from.. more of my work will be up soon...enjoy..please leave comments i would appreciate it.  :tongue3:

You will need this mesh to show up in your game http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70662
by MixdCrysy.. im her number one fan..lol.:tongue3:

“ When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.”:clapp::tongue8:
If you want to see some cool content, checkout Laylitas creations
[/font][/color][/size]
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:16:51 am »

Nice Job

kelseysgr8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 02:58:43 pm »

This has gotta be one of my favourites! Wink And great idea with using BlooM's sexyfeet! Cheesy I'm your #1 fan! *WOOT* :headbang: Nice work hun!

You don't stop laughing because you get old, you get old because you stop laughing!:notsmili:
Come join the Animal Army!!:animal: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262
Sims2playerQ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:15:32 pm »

Laylita, you did an excellent job. I wish I was able to texture and skin like that.
Girl these look so good, I want to have them wear it for everyday wear. LOL.
Thank you for sharing.

-Q-
chuckles

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 10:10:14 pm »

Thank you Laylita, they'll be a nice addition to my fit chicks wardrobe.
DragonMan Ren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 02:20:28 am »

Fitchick is my new favorite body shape, but it has so few options.  Thanks for providing good new stuff for it!
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 02:27:15 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
Laylita

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 02:42:18 am »

im going through tough times in life now but  i  design my outfits to get away from it all and by you guys telling me how much you love them makes me feel soo much happier. even if the only diffrence i make by doing these is making someone happy it makes me happy..thanks and i will try harder to improve beings im only a beginner and still learning...i will try to make more outfits for fitchick okay.. any pattern or color suggestion  please let me know and i will try... okay.. god bless everyone..:icon_smi:

“ When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns.”:clapp::tongue8:
If you want to see some cool content, checkout Laylitas creations
[/font][/color][/size]
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 04:10:08 pm »

WOW, These are awesome!!!! I am so happy you made these for the fitchick! :thumblef:

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
catherij87

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 01:46:40 am »

Cool! Thanx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: