Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:45:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resetting my game  (Read 1190 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2008, 08:47:17 pm »

Hello there,

I have offically had it.  Enough is enough, my game has more bugs then a 300 year old plague victim.  I've taken out all my hacks and still I have nothing but problems.  There is a problem deep in the code that I can not figure out.  For example today time stopped because I had a plantsim on the lot.  I have no hacks relating to plantsims so why did that happen?  That is just one example, nothing is working right so I've decided just to reset my game and start over.  This time being careful with my downloads and especially my hacks.

The thing is I was curious about the quickest way to do this.  Will just simply deleting certain folders work?  Or do I really have to uninstall each and every EP in Windows and then reinstall with the disks?

I want it back to the way Maxis intended CC and hack free  and absolutely no strange weird bugs.

Thank you for your answer

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 08:58:32 pm »

The simplest method would be to delete (but moving to the Desktop is always more comforting until you're sure all is good) the TS2 folder in My Documents.  Next time you run the game, everything will be as it came out of the box.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 09:08:57 pm »

Thank you for the quick reply!  I'll try that, fingers crossed.  Wink

Wish me luck. Smiley

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: