Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:21:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot Question  (Read 2828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 10:20:46 am »

I met bigfoot, became friends, and had him move in with my family. Well, I don't want him in my family anymore. How do I get rid of him? I used the newspaper and had him find his own place thinking that I could move him back into his regular lot and his lot is not showing up when I try to move him back. Did I screw up? What should I do?

Thanks
Ldyvamp
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:52:13 am »

What happened?  You made an NPC/townie a playable character.  You should be able to move him out and have him find his own home as you would any other playable character.  InSIM's Family Adjuster should allow you to move him out as an NPC, but I've never tried that.
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:04:01 am »

Yep, I did use the insim to make him selectable when he was living in his own lot. Then I talked to him and proposed that he move in. So he said he'd move in but after my vacation was over with. So, when I went home from my vacation he was in my regular lot in Pleasantview living with my family. Well, he was there for awhile and I didn't want him living with the family anymore. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of him and the only thing that worked was clicking on the newspaper and having him find his own place. I figured if I did that I could move him back into his home in three lakes, but it's not showing his home in neighborhood view. Is it because it's a hidden lot? Will this screw up me finding him at his home in three lakes when visiting there on a vacation? Oh, Man I hope I didn't screw up, but the only way that the want & the icon in vacation momentos would show up is if I moved him into my family. Is this a glitch cause my relationship scores were 100/100 and it still wasn't showning that I befriended him

Ldyvamp
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 11:30:58 am »

Quote from: Ldyvamp;1100843
Is it because it's a hidden lot? Will this screw up me finding him at his home in three lakes when visiting there on a vacation? Oh, Man I hope I didn't screw up, but the only way that the want & the icon in vacation momentos would show up is if I moved him into my family. Is this a glitch cause my relationship scores were 100/100 and it still wasn't showning that I befriended him

His lot is a hidden lot. I'm honestly not sure how the game handles big foot after he moves out. If he finds the map to that lot you should be able to take him there, but whether or not he could move back in there.. I'm not so sure. I kinda doubt it - since you can visit it, it seems to me that it would be considered a community lot. :\
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 06:29:55 pm »

I'm willing to bet that if someone was to go back to that hidden lot, another Bigfoot would be there.  Forget about trying to move him back there.  Even if you could he would still be a playable character.

Use the Family Tree from Insim to make Bigfoot an NPC.  He's no longer playable.  He moves out of your house.  He may even get a job as repairman or mailman.  lol
Ldyvamp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 12:35:31 pm »

Cool, so I didn't screw things up...whew!
Thanks much!
Ldyvamp
barbiegoes
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 11:58:39 pm »

once bigfoot moves out of three lakes he is replaced with another one and you can do it all over again LOL I have several bigfoots running about and they are great at business because they have a gold badge for everything!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: