Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:49:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bon Voyage Question  (Read 1832 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 12:18:43 am »

I seem to be having trouble finding locals in Bon Voyage!  How can I learn Gestures, when I can't tell who's a local, and who the tourists are?  Am I blind?:roll:
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 12:24:04 am »

Locals are wearing an outfit local to the area:

Twikki Island: Hula Skirts
Asian Place: Kimonos
Mountain place: Lumber-jack looking clothes

If you see people wearing fanny packs or everyday looking clothes that came with BV, they are a tourist. If a fellow tourist has learned a greeting and tries to greet you with it, you can learn it that way too Smiley
gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 01:07:05 pm »

You can make one of the locals selectable, and order him to jesture - they have only the jesture of the visited vacancy hood. I always do that - less head ache. Smiley
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 11:53:48 pm »

OK I must be stupid because I have not seen any locals.  When BV first came out I played it without any CC.  I met a lumberjack in three lakes, then I put stuff back in.  I have NPC's but no locals in any of the neighborhoods.  Any ideas?  Or anyone else having this problem?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:54:37 pm by GRKIDDO » Logged
GRKIDDO

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 05:09:44 pm »

Well, I took out all my CC and put back The wonderful InSim (BV Version)  and there's the locals!  So somewhere I have something screwing it up.  I just wish I didn't have to take out all of my clothes, faces, etc to find them.  Is there an easier way to do it?  It's getting kinda old taking stuff out, then putting stuff back in a little at a time!  
Am I wrong in thinking custom stuff such as clothes shouldn't interfere with that stuff?
gali

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 06:42:50 pm »

You have a hack conflict.

Download the Hack Conflict program from Simwardrobe. You keep it on your desktop, and activate it from there. You will get a report of the conflicts you have in your game, and delete the mods/CC which cause it.

http://www.simwardrobe.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: