Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:37:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Less Attractive Hula,Slap and Smustle.Update 27thJan08.  (Read 8156 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexx58

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2008, 06:42:29 pm »

Hula,Slap and Smustle Dance annoyance elimination.

Note:  
Once started dance auto sim will be dance till almost half-life condition.
In case with uploaded here(Versions A,B,C) mods installed it cannot be possible,because more reasonable than EAdef thresholds(Checks)for Motives Hunger,Comfort and Energy will not allow sims to dance auto too long.
But...
Side Effect possible:This mod also reduce attraction to some other objects in game not linked to dances only.
For example for Telescope,Pool Table,Bowling this "Fun Object Motives Check"(the same procedure)using too.So,if you'll find(notice)that some interactions(you like) became less attractive or non auto at all-use only Version A,or try LessAttractive_Dances version,or Noauto version,or don't use any of these mods.

Version A : Attraction to dance or join dance auto will be reduced approx.for 15%-20%.Any sim(playable or not)still can start dancing auto or join auto,but will not be dancing too long time.
Personality with more faster comfort decay(more lazy obviously)have less chance for autonomy.
I recommend this one at first if you and your sim want to learn local dances.
For access to autonomy sim's motive comfort bar must be almost 3/4 full.

Version B : Attraction to dance or join dance auto will be reduced approx.for 40%-50%.Chance for start or join dance auto is low,but autonomy still allowed for all sims.
For access to autonomy sim's motives Hunger and Comfort bar must be almost 3/4 full.

Version C :Attraction to dance or join dance auto will be reduced approx.for 60%-70%.Almost no chance for start or join dance auto.

Update 27thJan2008:

LessAttractive_Dances(still need more testing).
Another procedure based and linked only to dances including solo dance test too.I've tested in my game and can say that results not much satisfied and Version A is more preferable for me.
But...If you want you can try this one too and than to select mod(or version)that you like more.

Noauto_hula&slap&smustle-Don't allow start Hula,Slap or Smustle auto,
but still allow auto Dance Solo and auto join Hula/Slap/Smustle if dance was started by playable sim.But this version don't allow to learn local dances.

Use only one of them!

Unzip and put in your Downloads.
Enjoy.

* lessattr_hula&slap&smustle_A.zip (0.52 KB - downloaded 253 times.)
* lessattr_hula&slap&smustle_B.zip (0.52 KB - downloaded 230 times.)

* D1.JPG (121.5 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 1070 times.)
* lessattr_hula&slap&smustle_C.zip (0.52 KB - downloaded 225 times.)
* LessAttractive_Dances.zip (0.59 KB - downloaded 222 times.)
* Noauto_hula&slap&smustle.zip (0.48 KB - downloaded 223 times.)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:11:49 pm by Alexx58 » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 06:10:46 pm »

Nice Job

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 07:06:01 pm »

Have to check yours. I've finished changing exactly those interactions cause my female Sims sent on vacation, started to use the learned skills on the wrong place at the wrong time. I sent her with family to a FarEast lot and afterwards I sent them to the beach. She taught everybody on the island to play Taishishi. Back home she started Taishishiing every half an hour though I kept canceling the interaction.  She destroyed the beach vacation with Taishishi and gestures bow. When going back to FarEast she taught the locals to dance slap. Enough for me. What's the point to travel when you can learn everything wherever. Not to kill her, I limited all the travel interactions to the places they are origined to. So, to dance, Taishishi or Slap whatever, the Sim must be in the correct lot.

Thanks for the alternatives. Will sure check it when appropriated.
Rincewind010101

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 07:43:53 pm »

Thank you, this was driving me crazy! Even Sims who'd never been on vacation were wasting everybody's time with their stupid dancing - enough already! Smiley
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 12:50:01 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 04:31:08 am »

May I kiss you? May I kiss you? I really want to kiss you! Ok, will you settle for a bear hug?  A thank you? Alright then....thank you, thank you, thank you!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Djadzia

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 08:39:56 am »

Nice job:-) thank you.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 10:07:53 am »

I think version A is for me.  I do enjoy the dancing sometimes, but it can get a bit tiring. Wink  Thank you so much. Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 11:19:43 am »

YES!! Thank you thank you thank you!! :worship: I actually requested such a thing a while back - kids and teens would do it every chance they got and it was driving me nuts!

I'll give A a go first, see how it goes, but I'll keep B on standby Wink

No requests please
Alexx58

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 04:51:48 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297;1109476
Enough for me. What's the point to travel when you can learn everything wherever. So, to dance, Taishishi or Slap whatever, the Sim must be in the correct lot.

Thank you for detail story.I've seen almost the same in my game.
Put something to proper places not too easy I think.
At first,locals and tourists must be limited or banned to visit any non Vacations comm.lots.And only in this case your sim can learn something only on Vacation till too many playable sims will learn it too.Then no reason to travel,true.
If any sim learned Hula in Tropic Dest.,why he/she can't use it elsewhere?So.if I learned  tango for ex.,I must dance it only in Argentina?
I don't think so.
Taishishi is not so annoying and allow to gain body skills and fit.
+comfort+energy ,but attraction must to be reduced(maybe).
Really one thing that must be corrected probably,it's local greets.
I would like to see it in appropriated destinations,true.
But I think some existing mods already took care about it partially.

Edit:I've posted "Auto gesture in proper vacations only"mod,
if someone need it-go to download here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=252059
:-P
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:18:30 pm by Alexx58 » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 01:44:03 pm »

Thank you so much! This was something I was looking for to curb my sim's sadistic urge to start slap dancing at her dorm. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 12:09:42 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297;1109476
Have to check yours. I've finished changing exactly those interactions cause my female Sims sent on vacation, started to use the learned skills on the wrong place at the wrong time. I sent her with family to a FarEast lot and afterwards I sent them to the beach. She taught everybody on the island to play Taishishi. Back home she started Taishishiing every half an hour though I kept canceling the interaction.  She destroyed the beach vacation with Taishishi and gestures bow. When going back to FarEast she taught the locals to dance slap. Enough for me. What's the point to travel when you can learn everything wherever. Not to kill her, I limited all the travel interactions to the places they are origined to. So, to dance, Taishishi or Slap whatever, the Sim must be in the correct lot.

Thanks for the alternatives. Will sure check it when appropriated.

Lol.. I decided right now: I'm not gonna get Bon Voyage..

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: