Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:34:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: German WW2 uniforms  (Read 20306 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 10:17:33 pm »

Yes, but it has been perverted so badly by the Nazi party that the original meaning has been lost and people can't see past what it was made into to find the beginnings of it. It went from being a symbol of hope to being one of hatred and despair.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
legionoxo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 06:41:33 pm »

Okay, this whole WW2 uniforms has been a topic for years. The uniforms are not a problem. I've made the black SS uniform, with and without the armband and accessorized with the black cap and black trenchcoat. They look pretty good in game. I used uniforms,caps and coat made by others and just recolored some. There are drivable tanks around too. BUT try to get the helmets and firearms. Nothing out there in virtual land. I would make'm myself if  I had the requisite skills and talent. No I've not uploaded anywhere. Thought about it but jumping through the hoops some places require deters me. I've no problem sharing with anyone who wants'em. Just ask.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 07:13:55 pm »

legionoxo, could you please lay off old topics (as in more than a few months old)? You can show off the items in a picture topic if you feel like, and perhaps share them. But leave the zombie topics to rot, m'kay. Resurrecting the old ones isn't very popular, especially if you keep doing it all the time.

Topic locked.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: