Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:51:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna's Diary  (Read 42005 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xpoetxgurlx

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2008, 09:55:53 pm »

This has got be THE BEST STORY I have ever read, hands down. It was heart-felt and touching and it was just.... perfect. Anyway, I loved it♥

.:-.|Nahtrelle|.-:.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2008, 06:55:52 pm »

it makes me fuzzy and warm inside when people says they like my stories. It's always nice to know that someone likes something I've created Smiley. it makes me wanna write more stories and post them, too.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 10:51:52 pm »

Beautiful, touching story.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Simsangel400

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 09:00:37 am »

I ADORE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH!!!
neokore

i feel pretty :)

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 12:15:43 pm »

i love the story!.
its heart touching Smiley

but how do you get a hospital?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:28:02 pm by neokore » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 02:07:41 pm »

you build it yourself Smiley or you can download the one I uploaded here (but this is not the one I used for the story)

I've downloaded a lot of hospital stuff over at Modthesims2.com. they have pretty much what you need. there's also a link there to sims2wiki that has got a lot of content lists, among them hospital stuff, too.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2008, 02:51:45 am »

Okay, how did I miss seeing this for so long?

Crying on my keyboard now. Well done.
JainaSolo3

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2008, 07:34:21 pm »

That was so beautiful. I actually started crying at the part where Liam said 'Mommy playing hide and seek?' How did you get these wonderful screenshots?

It's Jaina Kay, y'all!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2008, 10:58:30 pm »

I try, fail, and try again - and hopefully succeed that time Cheesy

first, I have the story finished. then I take the pictures (I use about one out of 100...). I try to notice how the simmies act when they do something, and think about how I can use it for something in the story. I also have some posing/animation boxes, that have both maxis and custom poses. they're a good help. when the pics are finished, I go over the story again, to see if anything needs correcting up against the pictures. oh, and free will off. can't take good story pics without free will off...

(and thanks for all the praise! comments make me smile Cheesy)

My site:

m501
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2008, 12:42:23 pm »

wow, this is definitely the best sim story i've ever read!
i don't participate on this forum, but i had to give you a comment, and say how much i loved your story.
i'm off to read the sequel.
thank you for sharing this wonderfull story with us Smiley
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 01:10:31 pm by m501 » Logged
Sims2Junkie1984

Im I Going Mad, Crazy, or Nuts??? You Decide!!!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2008, 01:18:27 am »

Okay I admit... I read your second story befor your first but there both so wonderfull! Keep up the great work Raven!

Up! Down! Up! When Im up down touch the ground it puts me in the mood. Up, down touch the ground in the mood *smacks lips twice* for food. *giggles* I am stout, round and I have found speaking poundage wise, I improve my appitite when I exersize.

~ Pooh Bear
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 09:07:45 am »

wow, that was really good.

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
HJAmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 06:03:22 pm »

Girl, you have a real talent for writing stories. This is the third time I've read it, and I still feel the emotions everytime. Happiness, heartache, tragedy, love- I felt them all. I've also read your other story, and have posted a comment there. Your photo's are absolutely amazing, and your use of cc is fantastic! I can't wait for you to make another story. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I hope you'll all read my story when the first chapter comes out. It's called "To Be Alone". Look out for it!

Visit my dragons eggs! They need to survive!
http://dragcave.net/user/hollymaniac
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 11:35:25 pm »

Wow. I cried in the last chapter. I recently lost a little friend of mine at the age of three, and this kind of brought up some emotions. It was amazing, truly amazing!

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
USERN7020

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2008, 07:06:52 pm »

wow, what an amazing story, really makes you appreciate everything around you and not take anything for granted thanx.:clap::crybaby:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: