Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:36:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna's Diary  (Read 42027 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 02:04:34 pm »

Oh my.  Where do I even start?  This is a beautifully touching and heartfelt story.  I'm crying like a baby right now!  Happiness, tragedy, heartache - I felt them all while reading this, and couldn't tear myself away, even though I should be doing many other things at the moment.  Your body positioning is just stunning, and captures the mood well.  Awesome use of cc.  It's clear you put a lot of yourself in this story - it shows.  I'm sorry for your losses, it's so difficult to go through something like that.

Anna is just gorgeous.  I love her full, pretty lips.  And Liam is an absolute doll with that hair!  Thank you for giving me an excuse not to get my housework done.  I really enjoyed reading this and will reccommend it to others.  Well done.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 07:28:56 pm »

I'm happy you like the story! comments make me smile Cheesy

I'm trying to continue it, but I've run out of ideas for a continuation... I've tried, but at the moment I've got no idea about what to fill a new story with - in addition to all the other stories I'm trying to finish.

getting the idea and write it down is easy. getting the story finished is a lot more difficult. I've got a collection of about 30 stories or more that are all from ideas to nearly finished stories that I have troubles finishing.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 07:42:32 pm »

Great story hope you will find insparation

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 11:39:54 am »

LOL - I sooo know where you're coming from about this - I really do.  I have several ideas bouncing around in my head that are screaming to be let out - only I'm trying to only focus on one.  I find myself wanting to work on all of them and none of them, all at the same time!  Being a storyteller can be a torturous existence.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 08:57:11 pm »

I really hope you continue a sequel.I was crying for real at the end.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 10:44:05 pm »

:smile bi:  I remember reading this over at S2C.  I'm glad to see the epilogue to this now.  This was such a touching story, as I've lost a few family friends and acquaintances due to leukemia and cancer, plus my mom's a survivor from breast cancer.  It's definitely a hard struggle, and even if there's a "sad" end to it, there's always some strength and courage that comes eventually.

Overall, this is a great story!  :thumbup:

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 12:09:10 pm »

I lost a aunt due to diabetes.But I agree with Tenshii~Akari,great story!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 12:18:04 pm »

On the first picture in chapter 3.I noticed that the teacher was sitting on the couch and if I am right that guy she fell in love with is sitting in a chair not far from her.No wheel chair next to that guy either in a way.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 03:22:50 pm »

The story was so beautiful. Very touching, heartwrenching but again.. touching. When I got done reading the story, I had to go get tissues.

I hope you will continue with this story because I thought the story was very beautiful. Will bookmark it to read when you do come around with more ideas to continue the story.

Yes, like Tenshii~Akari said, the story was very touching and reminding me of my father who passed away seventeen years ago from cancer. My mom had a hard time getting back on her feet for a long time afterwards, but courage and love indeed do wonders.

BTW, the last picture in the final chapter, depicting Anna bowing her head with her eyes closed as if she was in Heaven, was absolutely gorgeous.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 03:28:01 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 03:43:38 pm »

omg..this is such a sad story =(
ure so great at writting them..congrats..perhaps ull write more right? =((

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 07:07:24 pm »

Quote from: KatrinaandTiff;1116601
On the first picture in chapter 3.I noticed that the teacher was sitting on the couch and if I am right that guy she fell in love with is sitting in a chair not far from her.No wheel chair next to that guy either in a way.

I admit that I only played with eight or nine people on the lot, so I re-used most of the characters... but it's not supposed to be Ian, even though it's "really" him... Cheesy
so if you recognize someone from a different scene, it's usually the same person with a different hairstyle... :oops:

by the way - if you want to help me out with a continuation to this story - read here

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 08:01:13 pm »

alrighty.I'll get to it!:)

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 12:35:04 pm »

I've actually managed to come up with a new story now, thanks to some of he tips I got Cheesy
though any answer in the "help" thread is still appreciated Cheesy

My site:

sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 08:36:08 pm »

Two words.

Epic win.
PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 10:35:44 pm »

This is the best sim-story I've ever read! It was simply amazing, I nearly cried (I'm not a very emotional person, either!) and that last picture is beautiful. I'm looking forward to (maybe!) a sequel!

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: