Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:42:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna's Diary  (Read 42564 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 10:53:09 pm »

well, now that i've started it, it's more likely a sequel will come. you just have to be a bit patient, because I'm really bad at finishing things... Cheesy. and if you want to help me, post ideas in the help-thread if you want Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 09:03:01 pm »

WOW!!! Usually, I read simstories just for fun, but never really finished reading them, but this one!!!! I just couldn't stop myself! I cried at the end!!! I never thought it could be possible, but I guess you did the impossible!! I just can't wait to read another story from you, you are REALLY good!!!!!

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 11:01:45 pm »

thanks Cheesy

I'm trying to finish the sequel to this story now. and thanks to a LOT of help from a good friend of mine with some part of the story, it'll hopefully be ready for posting soon. (I hope...)

(a little teaser - the story is about Angela. I quit the idea of having Liam to continue it, although he also shows up Wink. I've already written about eight pages - and both the beginning and end is almost finished. though I've got a few problems with the middle...)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 01:46:38 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 04:22:30 pm »

i wnot add to the many lists of 'amazing & emotional' (even though it was) but can i say anna looked stunning in the last pic - the one of her as an angel is one of the most gorgeous sim pics ive EVER seen! i hope you continue with the writing your fab.

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 11:33:38 pm »

the sequel is almost finished now (thanks to a really good friend of mine Cheesy) - the written part, anyway. it's about eight chapters, I think...  Though, I still have the pics - and the finishing touch of the story left... luckily, my winter holiday is coming soon Wink
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 11:38:15 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 01:27:13 am »

I WISH I could cry! My heart is aching, but this story was SO good! I loved it! It's happy and sad at the same time! Thank you for posting it!

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:34 am »

i loved this story it made me cry.
wolfsrain0793

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 04:38:29 pm »

Nice story, little sad, too. Sad I almost cried.

DISCLAIMER: Image in Avi from Rescreatu
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2008, 08:03:59 pm »

the sequel is finally started! read it here!:angel:

My site:

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 01:40:43 pm »

Oh my, i loved it.  Your pictures were detailed and perfectly set up.  The storyline was moving and well written.  I especially loved that last shot, cant wait to read the sequel!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 11:45:26 pm »

I love that story!

Sims Addict
iluuFLY

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 02:57:19 pm »

Oh dear...
I almost dried reading the last chapter.
I loved the story and can't wait to read the new story of yours!
x..Duck..x

My simmies...
:tongue8:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2008, 09:24:24 pm »

happy you liked it! just so you know, the new story is already out. it's the one called "memories are forever". I've posted chapter 6, and ch.7 will hopefully be out soon.

My site:

Envyret

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 03:12:08 am »

I love that story! I so want to read the sequel, nicely done!

:lurk:The gremlins will destroy the world slowly and painfully. They are the world's greatest fear, they are our fate. They are at fault at everything.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2008, 09:46:23 pm »

Speechless...
I am speechless.  That was beyond words, really.  You took a lot of time to do the pictures I noticed also.  You're a very good writer.  
I'm gonna go and read the next story.

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: