Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:57:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna's Diary  (Read 42477 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
madbutterfly
Unidentifiable Fluffy Thing

Destroyer of Worlds

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2008, 07:28:00 pm »

After reading it for a second time, I'm crying.

"It's always a lot scarier dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day." ~Roy Mustang

I'm seventeen, not twelve. The website lies!

Die Toten Hosen=BEST BAND EVER Cheesy
I don't use this site very much anymore.
mrs.nickjonas
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2008, 01:34:06 am »

OMG i loved it i usually hate reading but this caught my eye!!! exelent job u should publish it into a book!!!!:angel:
Quote from: theraven;1112737
This is the final chapter - the epilogue, really - in Anna’s story (which I’m posting today so I can put my mind to the pile of schoolwork waiting for me…). I hope you’ll like it.
¬---------------------------------------------------------
This last chapter is dedicated to the memory of my beloved brother that went away far too soon, and my grandmother that died of cancer this summer. I will always miss you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 14: EPILOGUE
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I’m Ian, Anna’s husband. You’ve probably heard about me, since Anna told me she’d written about me and our children.

Anna died six months ago. She’d been fighting her disease hard, and had her hopes up all the time, but her body gave up before her. The doctors tried everything they could to make her well again, but the cancer spread too fast for them to do anything. They found Anna dead in her bed, looking peaceful and asleep, with a smile on her face.
Her funeral was beautiful. Angela sang one of her own songs and I don’t think there was one dry eye left in the church. Alice cried all the time and I was unable to calm her down.  

I’ve been out of myself lately. I loved Anna, and I still love her, even though she’s gone. Life’s hard without her, both for me and the children. Little Liam, now almost two years old, cries for “mommy” everytime he sees a photo of her, just like Alice, and I had to take Angela and Brian out of school for a while, because they couldn’t concentrate and cried all the time. Me myself, I haven’t been able to go to work at all. Like I said, life without Anna is hard. But there’s nothing we can do about it, no matter how much we wish her back. Life isn’t fair, and our family knows that better than anyone.

“Daddy?” little Liam looked up at me.

He was sitting at the floor next to my feet, chewing on the leg of his teddybear.
“What is it, dear?” I picked him up from the floor.

“Daddy sad?” He said, and touched my cheek. “Daddy crying.”

“I’m just thinking about mommy. You remember her, don’t you?”
 “Mommy?” he said, and looked around. “Mommy here?”

“No, mommy is not here, Liam. Mommy is gone.”
“No, Mommy not here. Mommy angel. Flying in sky!” he threw his arms up to demonstrate.

“Yes, mommy is flying in the sky with all the other angels, and right now, she’s looking down at us.”
Liam looked towards the window, and studied the sky for a few minutes. “Liam not see her. Mommy play hide and seek?”

I smiled, and gave Liam a big hug.

“Maybe she is, Liam. Maybe she is…”

----------------------------------------------------------------
I might continue the story from some of the children’s point of view (when I come up with something to continue it with), but for now, Anna’s story is finished.
And I really hope you liked it!
(I love getting comments, so if there’s anything you’d like to say about my story – say it! Cheesy)
katiexbug5

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2008, 08:32:19 pm »

That was the saddest, touching-est and BEST sims story I have ever read! Kudos!

::smilieiforgetwhi::Katie: Voted Most Popular Freshman!::smilieiforgetwhi::
simsspeler

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2008, 09:20:54 am »

your good, too good for this world, you write books or anything like that? pleasure to see/ read.  nice stories, best photo's ever!

( sorry, im dutch, my english is terrible Cheesy)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2008, 02:52:29 pm »

Thanks for the comments everyone Smiley
I love to hear that people like my stories - it means I did not post them for nothing.

I don't write books - but I want to do it. Or tell stories in some kind of way. I've actually started to like movie as media (I'm studying 3D design/animation right now - feeling that I can do a lot more through characters that I can actually design myself than using actors). I do write lots of stories, and I am in the middle of a few writing projects that might become more than just short stories (Little Fire Burning might have had the potential to become a book, if I had written it a different way...), but so far I've not had the time or patience to sit down and just write lengthy stories. My inspiration tend to come in weird places or weird times of the day (like 4am, or while I'm in the shower...), and forgotten soon after.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
kikay

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2008, 06:07:03 am »

this story is so nice, makes me remember my cousin who died of leukemia I was never close to her because we didn't grow up together our places are too far away from each other but this story made me regret not having spent more time with her while she was sick. made me cry.:bawl:

Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2008, 12:06:47 pm »

theraven I loved it - it was so sad, but it was so lovely.
She looks so beautiful at the end. I think that last shot of her as an angel was what made me forget that I wasn't meant to cry - thank you for writing it, it's really great.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2008, 05:05:53 pm »

thanks for all the comments everyone Smiley

oh, and just a little fun thing - today it's been one year and a week since I posted the first chapter over at Sims2community Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2008, 05:25:40 pm »

aww sooo sadd..........D: almost made me cry

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2008, 12:02:40 pm »

This was the first sim-story I ever read at Insim. It inspired my first story here.
Shabzzp
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2008, 08:04:47 pm »

AHH your amazeing Quite sad but amazing
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: