Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:15:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greenlake Cabin Resort  (Read 5997 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2007, 11:56:52 pm »

I am really impressed with the building of the hotels and cabin resorts in Three Lakes vacation neighborhood.  Blau Hills is really beautiful, but too large for my slow computer to handle. So I built this smaller cabin resort for my simmies to enjoy and I can enjoy it without all the lag.

This resort boasts 2 honeymoon suites, 1 lower priced and 1 more of a suite with a private hottub that is the envy of the other tourist in this humble resort. The sims I had test this lot, didn't have the funds for the larger honeymoon suite and kept wanting to use the hottub, until another tourist checked in that room and the hottub was invisible. LOL! There's a family cabin suite and 2 other rooms sharing one cabin.  The main building has the flapjacks cook and cappucino stand for the cool days in the mountains. Included, a game area, sitting area with fireplace and hotsprings bath surrounded by the most beautiful greenery preserved by the locals.  The environment score stays elevated outdoors.  Lastly a babbling brook for fishing.

Lot: 3X4
4 simoleon price range with rooms costing 670 - 1190 simoleons

Custom Content Included:

Aussietopenders- Giant Music Oleander, Very Big Oleander, Giant Babbling Bougainvillea @ http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/index.htm

Bienchens- Pinie Lang and Pinie Grob pine trees @ http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen83/englisch/index_e.html

4ESF- Outdoor 6 Juniperus Green Carpet plant @ http://www.4eversimfantasy.net

Jonesi- Garden Rocks 2 and 3 @ http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=95035

Blitzgal- Country Bedroom Wall Collection @ http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=485559

A big thanks to the creators mentioned above. They make my game and lots beautiful. Thank you INSIMenator for the forums and allowing me to post here. Thanks to the sim community for downloading and showing interest in my lots. Last, but not least, thank you EA/Maxis for this wonderful game.

I use all EP's up to Bon Voyage and may have used items from the Holiday and Glamour Life Stuff Packs.  Clean installed packaged and no hacks included.

Pictures:

Front:

Hot Springs:

Fishing Creek:

Closer look:

Sitting Area:

Enjoying Flapjacks:

Hotel Staff:

Sorta wish some one would make default replacement uniforms for them. Cheesy

Top View:

* 3lakescabinresort.rar (1784.45 KB - downloaded 543 times.)

* snapshot_00000010_13ff5874.jpg (68.27 KB, 600x450 - viewed 583 times.)

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 10:08:53 am »

Nice Job

lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 04:47:49 pm »

It looks very rustic, thanks! :*)

~JJ~
I need someone who is really chatty and not afraid of lack of response. PM me please. Cheesy

Check out lucentsims.com. :*) If you would like to have a section in my Forum Talent are
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 05:10:42 am »

Nice hotel (again ^^). It gives a warm impression and it's definitely a good addition for Three Lakes. Thank you Lewis !! Smiley
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 06:24:20 am »

No! Thank you guys for the comments. It is a great place for the vacations, if I can get the sims to stop drinking coffee. I intended to make it sort of horrible looking, you know, kinda run down. Those were the kinds of places my dad would take us to on fishing trips. I wasn't fond of the tents, but loved the cabins. Always have the best coffee in the mornings.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
ferret9005

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 11:08:52 am »

wow, too bad I cant go on vacation there!  nice job.
buggkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 11:36:48 am »

great job

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 04:46:36 pm »

Great job!
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 07:05:49 am »

This is really a great place! Thanks!:)
ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 11:24:00 pm »

This is lovely! Thank you.

nefertiti781

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 06:58:02 pm »

its a very nice lot nice work . and thanx for sharing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: