Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:04:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jacob Grandzarz Shepherds-Hut  (Read 9932 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lmfjaxxon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 02:21:09 am »

Thanks Margierytka for the beautiful lot.....

LaTasha

KaMiLa_17
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 10:10:55 am »

Thank you! Very beautiful house!
kelseysgr8

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 12:11:46 pm »

Oh...my...gawd!!! :jaw: Could I be any more impressed? This has got to be the most perfect getaway! It's absolutely fabulous doll! Thanks Smiley

You don't stop laughing because you get old, you get old because you stop laughing!:notsmili:
Come join the Animal Army!!:animal: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=262
u4ilka

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 03:24:15 pm »

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marincat
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 11:06:42 pm »

Beautiful house....your attention to detail is outstanding.
aniott

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 02:28:43 pm »

Is precious!!*0*

Great job,and thank U!
ísarah

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 06:20:37 am »

If I don't have one of the stuff packs (H&M) will the whole thing not show up in my game at all, or just those items from H&M will be missing?

:smt120
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 03:48:06 am »

Im wondering if I download this house, will it matter if i dont have ofb installed? I dont want to crash my game.
Margierytka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 12:12:34 am »

Quote from: Nethernity;1193498
I can't find it in the house bin!

If you have problems with installation of any lot ("invisible" in lot catalog in game)-here is Margierytka's guide-really works!
If lot after insallation doesn’t show in the game:
1.Don’t panic!
2. If you don’t have CleanInstaller yet, you must download and install it-http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3
3. Clean Installer needs Microsoft.NET.Framework version 1.1. or higher to work correctly-http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
4. After installation of CleanInstaller and Microsoft.NET.Framework (or checking are these programs installed), go to catalog My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Teleport and delete all file, which are there.
5. Install the packed lot by CleanInstaller, don’t delete any contect by this programme. You have all contects you need installed now with the lot.
6. Again go to My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Teleport and delete all files, which are there. You deleted „invisible” lot from lot catalog in game now.
7. Open the packed lot by CleanInstaller and delete all contects by clicking the house icon (up, the right side). Install ONLY LOT. That will delete from Teleport the wrong file, which decribed the contects. It was fault of this file, because one of new meshes propably had a wrong script.
8. Start the game.
9.The lot will be in lot catalog, ta-dam!

Quote from: simpleprincess;1218198
Im wondering if I download this house, will it matter if i dont have ofb installed? I dont want to crash my game.

No, your game will be not crashed if you have any higher extension pack - Pets, Seasons....

Quote from: ísarah;1193692
If I don't have one of the stuff packs (H&M) will the whole thing not show up in my game at all, or just those items from H&M will be missing?

Also you can install this house according to reference book by Clean Installer. And it must be placed in your game. But you don't have any objects from staff's.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 12:26:04 am by Margierytka » Logged

ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 03:31:04 am »

That's a gorgeous house and you did a wonderful job on all the details. It's very lovely.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: