Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:30:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profailer  (Read 15868 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JENNY66_66

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 09:05:36 am »

great
murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 05:14:30 pm »

attention to all ppls' that are having troubles trying to download this house and other house from hrisashka... if you are run IDM--Internet Download Manager turn it off!!! for some reason the site doesnt allow the prog "IDM"" to work/download from that site..  Well i turn mine off and.. yeah it worked straight away...

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
hrisashka

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 03:06:09 am »

Тhank you very much for good words.  :thumblef: :group hu:  
Diamondsim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 11:59:12 am »

I love it. Great work. Thank you
:kiss: shocked I love these houses and ericas as well i use to have them all when the links worked and saved them but my pc crashed back then Can someone please ask them to upload new links because these houses are def missed alot on my game .I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 12:57:09 pm »

Diamondsim, you earn yourself a warning for breaking several site rules both in this topic and here - because you've obviously not read them, and you've been a member long enough to know about them.

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

No raising the dead - if the last post on a thread is older than a month and you would not be bringing any new information to the thread then do not post or you will be fed to the rabid munchkins!

If the topic is 2-3 years old, then it's very likely that the creator (if s/he is even still active here) will not update with anything or upload new links. The creator of this house has not been on for over a year. If you read the message in red on the first page, you'd know.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:04:16 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: