Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 08:00:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which EP Does This Poster Come From?  (Read 2313 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
The Commodore

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2008, 10:47:19 am »

I submitted a poster set to MTS2 yesterday, but they said I need to make a change. All the posters are recolors of the 'Civic Idol' poster, which I thought came with University, so I ticked the University box and made a note in the object info.

But they said this:
General - Required expansions/stuff packs not marked
Please ensure that you check the boxes indicating what expansions or stuff packs your upload requires. All posts are required to have the correct icons showing and you do need to select them via the upload page. You can edit your post in order to adjust them as needed.

Did the poster come in the base game after all? Or was it from Nightlife? I thought I saw a list online of where all the artwork came from, but I can't find it now.

Thanks in advance if you can help me!

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 01:20:14 pm »

Apparently, the poster comes with the base game, according to the downloads I googled. :/

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 01:33:47 pm »

Hmm, alright. I thought all the posters came in University, but apparently not! Thanks for your help, I'll make the change and see if it get approved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: