Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:01:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger  (Read 31422 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 05:37:54 am »

He's such a cutie! Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 07:03:34 am »

thaks,I'm really glad you like him!=D

bgx

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 01:43:02 pm »

absolutely cute, thanks
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 03:51:08 pm »

thanks,and you're welcome!=)

Sakura90

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 02:20:37 am »

You did a great job on him! He's cute! :love7:
Thanks~
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:23:05 am by Sakura90 » Logged
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 02:10:12 pm »

thank you,and you're welcome!=D

cmkb396

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 05:44:36 pm »

Very neat Sim!  Unique - sexy and charming!
Linya32

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 07:19:56 pm »

he is drop dead gorgeous! you did a great job

You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark?:tongue8:
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 09:02:32 pm »

thank you so much guys!=D I'm so glad you like him.

roger9

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 11:15:26 pm »

I have played Sims2 for a long time now but I shied away from some aspects of the game such as werewolves & vampires.  Your Roger arrived in my game at the port of Montreal (Pleasantview's Downtown) from some mysterious European origin with a 'turn on' for vampires.  I found some black exercise gear for him to wear & a black Speedo for him to swim in.  He arrived w. a million dollars & even though immigration didn't believe his story of origin, they let him into Simsylvania.  He bought the House of Fallen Trees in Montreal-- the one w. 2 coffins in the very deep basement.  Before he moved in, Roger spent over 200,000 Simoleans on house renovations & new furniture, including expensive beds but he still likes a coffin in the basement when he's tired.  All my many Sims in Montreal love him, they walk by, come in & stay for days.  Married women, house servants from the expansive manor houses, school boys-- every sim thinks he's mucho hot.  He drives a black Hunka 750 & hangs out at night in the Crypt O'Night Club around the corner from his house.  He's recently met a Hungarian Count who occasionally hisses & disappears just before sunrise with some flimsy excuse.  I'm not sure that Roger wants to be a straight vampire or a gay vampire but I'm sure he's going to end up as one or the other if he isn't mugged by the 3 viscious ghosts who wander around the back yard at night.  If Roger comes home from the Club while it's still dark, he has to sprint across the back yard to use the rear stairs up to the house.  I worry about his health at times.  He's becoming a rich & spoiled playboy. Thanks for my namesake.  He's one slim beautiful male who doesn't need to muscle up to make this game exciting. Roger9.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 11:21:25 pm by roger9 » Logged
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 11:19:03 pm »

XDD wow it sounds awesome...so he's a vampire?I'd like to see him as a vampire...O.O

roger9

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 08:45:19 am »

Roger is not a vampire yet but he's hanging out w. a dude named Count Costillo whose teeth kind of give him away when he hisses.  Roger is playing w. matches in the proverbial dynamite shed.  Roger9.
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 02:18:13 pm »

Ahh I see XD lol

roger9

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 03:46:51 pm »

To Ark Sky:  OK, I've just finished playing a week of Roger's life.  He did become a vampire but he didn't like it one bit.  Count Jonathan Costillo & Roger had an affair-- the Count bit Roger on the neck in a state of high enthusiasm-- and Roger ended up being 'a creature of the night' after one bite.  Roger soon showed displeasure in 2 of his 4 want boxes-- One box said 'buy vampricillin' & the other said 'cure Vampirism'.  Count Jonathan actually brought $50t to the house when he moved in w. Roger & so he bought 2 vials of vampricillin from the Matchmaker (who actually makes house calls in the middle of the night-- really lucky for vampires who are tired of flapping away as bats in the night, trying to find their own coffins).  They both took the antidotes at the same time & violently turned back into mortal Sims w. their old skin colours.  They are really fond of each other so I think I'm going to keep them together. The only problem is Count Jonathan-- a former NPC, has retained the strange habit of holding his arm/cape in front of his face while he's walking-- even in his underwear.  They will both keep their vampire formals-- it helps get them a table at the Crypt O'Night Club when there is big name entertainment playing there-- you know.  Oh, I have a couple of small JPG shots of Roger as a vampire, a really cute vampire.  One with him snarling at Jonathan.  I'd like to send them to you if you could tell me how to upload them to this page or anywhere else you would like.  Thanks for all the fun,  Roger9.
Ark_Sky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2008, 05:09:55 pm »

=D! It's awesome to hear about other people's games,noone else has done it,sadly,but anywho,you can pm with the pictures...you do know how to host them with an image hosting website,right?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: