Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 04:50:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem changing skins in CAS and BodyShop  (Read 1385 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JudeMG

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2008, 12:05:27 pm »

I'm really frustrated right now, because I have a downloaded female character whose skin I can't change in either CAS or BodyShop without the application crashing. She's a very generic looking Young Adult, and I can get her looking really beautiful if I change her skin, but as soon as I click to confirm in either program, I get an instant "This application has crashed" notification. I've tried various skins, and all of them crash, so it's not a problem with any particular skin, either.

Has anyone ever had that problem? I tried cloning her without changing skins, and it worked, so it's definitely the skin changing that's causing the problem.

It's heartbreaking because she's SO pretty, and I just can't get it to work.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:36:13 pm »

Where did you download her from? If it's something in the sim you downloaded that's causing the game to crash, then my first step would be to get in touch with the creator and let him or her know. They might have a solution, or be unaware their sim is causing problems.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
JudeMG

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 10:36:40 pm »

I downloaded her so long ago that I really don't remember where she came from, and I've looked at all my usual places and don't see her anywhere. I thought maybe I could re-download her, but that's not going to happen if I can't find her.

Thanks anyway for the suggestion, though!
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 03:59:50 am »

Try deleting the skin maybe. Im not much of a techno and Im not too smart when it comes to this stuff but its worth a try.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: